Single edge cool wall

Wilkinson Sword Patent Roller Safety Shaver:

iE0EFSUCVO_kx9TQPInHNsNbtOXX2zCulVkyHMe2z8e2GCvsW_k0iSIAGSyj00Hsz8Uh7yUQiKYlgyxtSRDvuKzFt012HfmrbgIVBGIYfZF7K0LK4uUn-ozC7_5leVujQ-I9BoJNulf7hrSbQL2BOBBmwetu80cAcducJQ-F9PUY-LGl1GBCfxztDs1VUut3azP4R-TJoiZ-mF0a9Amux4ZrAT3yGW_bwo_dPjFvr890RW_OQMs_Oh14GnJbDWCo3HvT6HR7FzrZjPKAfbXSKjrDR6cSIoREeZurTT-MPgUwFGzXQ7gScl_ImAcoLeT7Ho5pKpjlF4u1DmQs_F89jW06KoikRWp8m3gvK_qhIbXxOkyw046oPhWwVGAagaRAIQYHGqc2XKBTwYdHqOPaDLl4PVdqrfoEbD5stgPASy4_yRtcNuLzNBKkPjRdaUNH8zQlhLL3Mvw3TcS0IZKs363UJ-sgwouctIoOon1MXdYpv-BQgE0XetT94wxATPZTBhGkBj_rkl0txKSfbeLRK6C-sa5Ti1Zq8en-v-TJnL3KgiPI2Jxb5oIZo-9tQdPxIwpj8gRImayBd8cvmH5wwB7U2YLh5jfddJViNMApY_Wamzfs_HB_uQeMS4CJLcsC-gSmZoywf7Q6eYyxdQNn8vexW06uLufCP02vqG6i6KA=w1600

The only one I don't use is the Valet, not too keen.
Thanks to @Fergiebilly I use the Rolls and the Wilkie Empire and love them both. Took me a while to get the blade exposure setting on the Empire to my liking but now :):)
Great stuff, I like razors to be used, after all that's what they were made for, that's why I'm having a clear out, no point in keeping something if it's no getting use. It's a pity you already have an Ever-Ready-Gem lightweight, mine doesn't get any use because it's almost identical to the Gem natural angle apart from the handle, I love my little Gem though.

Great stuff, I like razors to be used, after all that's what they were made for, that's why I'm having a clear out, no point in keeping something if it's no getting use. It's a pity you already have an Ever-Ready-Gem lightweight, mine doesn't get any use because it's almost identical to the Gem natural angle apart from the handle, I love my little Gem though.
I'm trying to find some original Valet blades to give it a fair crack of the whip, but all the Gem/ERs are very efficient shavers my favourite being the 1912.

I'm trying to find some original Valet blades to give it a fair crack of the whip, but all the Gem/ERs are very efficient shavers my favourite being the 1912.
I'm going to have to get hold of a very good condition 1912 after all the great things I've been hearing about them, if they shave as well as my natural angle I will be happy with that. :)

Last edited:
They are crackers. I got hold of a Clog-Pruf a few weeks ago...a smashin' shaver.

Back
Top Bottom