Proraso Pre Shave Cream
TFS Ciotola Gialla Soap
Zenith EuroALBoar Brush
Muhle R41 (2013) Razor on loan from @Wayne Pritchard
Treet Tez Carbon Blade
Alum Block and Rinse
Nivea Skin Energy Double Action Balm
Butterfly Florida Water

I don't know whether to curse or thank Wayne as this was a real belter of a shave! Used my current favourite DE blade which was extremely uncomfortable when paired with the 2011 version.....with the 2013....it was incredibly smooth. I now have to buy one of these heads:(
Thankfully it is not in stock with my preferred vendor....so at least I have an enforced 'cool down' period.

2 passes and a touch up for a BBS shave:)
Night duty tonight...sleep in the morning and then up for a Super St Patrick's Day Saturday of Rugby:D

SOTD: 160318
SOTD 160318 resize.jpg

Razor: Eye Witness Sheffield 6/8
Soap: Stirling Mountain Man
Brush: Semogue Boar
EDT: L'Occitane Cade

I had such a good shave with the Eye Witness yesterday that I reached for it today.
A thoroughly enjoyable 2 pass shave with a few touch ups.

Brush worked really well with the awesome Stirling soap. Super slick and protective with a beautiful scent.

Finished with a touch of Cade.

Enjoy your shaves! :)

WOWWWW!!! The most efficient, smooth DE I have used in many a year and at $18 I just had to have one. Two pass with a Rubie and I'm as smooth as a dolphin with alopecia. Off to the pub for early doors.
197e49e2c740fa908c5081d1fa8b2cdb.jpg
0f08657967a08f8b7147e17ca3ee2017.jpg

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND GUYS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fri 16th March.

Omega 11126 boar
Cyril Salter Solid Soap
" Igor" Alu. SE/Gem Adjustable.
Gem Coated [ 2 ]
Alum Rub/rinse off
Pitralon Polar A/S lotion

Just how good yesterday`s Shave with " Igor" was, is indicated by the comparative lack of regrowth this morning. Perhaps lulled into complaisance I decided during the Shave to try the different settings. The result was a bit of a disaster, used aggressive setting on my cheeks where it was too fierce, and I took the top of a spot. Work on the neck good on a mild setting.

I selected the mild setting for the Upper lip/ Chin, but could not get a close finish so had to resort to polishing up by switching to a medium setting. For future Shaves will stick with a medium setting, I know it works:).

IMG_0028.jpg

Fri 16th March.

Omega 11126 boar
Cyril Salter Solid Soap
" Igor" Alu. SE/Gem Adjustable.
Gem Coated [ 2 ]
Alum Rub/rinse off
Pitralon Polar A/S lotion

Just how good yesterday`s Shave with " Igor" was, is indicated by the comparative lack of regrowth this morning. Perhaps lulled into complaisance I decided during the Shave to try the different settings. The result was a bit of a disaster, used aggressive setting on my cheeks where it was too fierce, and I took the top of a spot. Work on the neck good on a mild setting.

I selected the mild setting for the Upper lip/ Chin, but could not get a close finish so had to resort to polishing up by switching to a medium setting. For future Shaves will stick with a medium setting, I know it works:).

View attachment 34052
Hi Mike, was Igor on pass around over on the other forum? You are very lucky to be able to use one of Tom's creations. I was lucky enough to try one of his Bunny's and I guess I should be happy that I had that chance but how I would love to try Igor out! Enjoy it. P.

Hi Mike, was Igor on pass around over on the other forum? You are very lucky to be able to use one of Tom's creations. I was lucky enough to try one of his Bunny's and I guess I should be happy that I had that chance but how I would love to try Igor out! Enjoy it. P.
Hi Paul,
Yes the Razor has been doing the rounds in Europe, organised by Tom for members of TOST, soon due to return to USA.
Provided that I am up early will use it tomorrow. My first Shave was superb,beats the modern ones that I have tried.
Regards- Mike

Last edited:
Hi Paul,
Yes the Razor has been doing the rounds in Europe, organised by Tom for members of TODT, soon due to return to USA.
Provided that I am up early will use it tomorrow. My first Shave was superb,beats the modern ones that I have tried.
Regards- Mike
I hope you realise just how lucky you are, I'm sure you do :) P.

Friday 16th March 2018
SOTD 16th Mar.JPG
Pre Shave: Hot Shower + Bulldog face wash and Proraso white
Razor: iKon 104
Blade: Kai (#1)
Brush: Hans Baier Slivertip
Soap: Monsavon
Bowl: Korium
AS: Bulldog balm

iKon 104 + a sharp blade + a decent soap = a superb 2 pass shave. Well it did for me, the 104 is great just remember, no pressure!

Back
Top Bottom