SOTD : Saturday 17th February - Friday 23rd February 2018

SOTD 20180218.

NonvC23.jpg

Semogue 1470.
Proraso Cypress & Vetiver shaving cream.
Timeless Ti 0.68 mm.
Wilkinson Sword (8).
Proraso Cypress & Vetiver after shave cream.

D0_C2_DCB4-_ED6_E-4_B41-86_CD-12_B7_DEA83_AA1.jpg

Rocca & Nacet
Stirling Arkadia
Fine L'Orange Noir
YaQi 2-band
TdH Parfum

8 days after the last! Yes, 8! Desperate for a shave I opted for some heavy artillery and the razor glided over my face but annihilated all hair in its path. 2 passes and done with absolutely no sting from the a/s. Couple of quick spritses of Terre d'Hermes Parfum and I smell as divine as my face is smooth. Winner!

Blue's Goat's Milk Soap
RazoRock 400
Rockwell 6C (plate 5)
PolSilver SI (3)
Proraso GreenASL
Tom Ford Black Orchid EdP

Quick tidy up shave this morning prior to driving from home near Nottingham to London to meet our new baby granddaughter Maggie-May, who was born on Monday.
She is a little beauty, whom we shall treasure forever.

Congratulations Paul

0WR51W4L_o.jpeg

Maseto Memphis 2 Band Finest
Rockwell 6S
Supermax Blue Diamond Titanium (3)
Phoenix and Beau Borealis
Thayers Rose, Nivea Balm & Saponificio Varesino Stella Alpina aftershave (sample)

Setting 2 on the 6S is superb in my opinion, it has been a while since I used the razor so I'm going to try all the settings and see what I conclude is my favourite. So far out of setting 2 and 3, 2 is winning. I will try 4 tomorrow with the same blade albeit a new one.

Tried a sample of Stella Alpina and what a lovely scent, very clean smelling almost like a clean linen kind of scent, reminds me a little of Southsea Spray. I think it has gone to the top of the next buy list ahead of Manna di Sicilia.

Sun 18th Feb
Omega 10005 boar
De Vergulde hand
Supply SE, V2 No 3 plate
Schick Proline ( 1 )
Pitralon Original A/S lotion

Testing a second Supply SE that I have just purchased,as it was an Original I had to upgrade it by getting a V2 plate set. The Original was too mild for me, now with a V2 No 3 plate,it now delivers me nice smooth Shaves.Though today cut it short as not really needing an ultra close Shave,just wanting to know combo working well.

IMG_0241.jpg

Blue's Goat's Milk Soap
RazoRock 400
Rockwell 6C (plate 5)
PolSilver SI (3)
Proraso GreenASL
Tom Ford Black Orchid EdP

Quick tidy up shave this morning prior to driving from home near Nottingham to London to meet our new baby granddaughter Maggie-May, who was born on Monday.
She is a little beauty, whom we shall treasure forever.

Congrats on your new family addition :)

Back
Top Bottom