SOTD : Saturday 4th June - Friday 10th June 2022.

07/06/22
Pre - Pears Transparent cold water face wash
Brush - Semogue Torga C5 Boar
Soap - 1912 Irish Fern
Razor - Blackland Sabre L1
Blade - GEM PTFE S/S
Post - Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm - Barts Balm Lime Balm & Lotion
A/S - Brut Original
Wk 23 (6).JPG
After yesterdays "rough" shave the Blackland Sabre was called into action as i always get a comfortable, efficient shave from it.
Again the 1912 soap whipped up a lovely lather, although i do load more soap when using my boar brushes.
Just what i needed, BBS from 2 passes with a touch up on the whirlpools.

Happy Biirthday @Palmolive fox enjoy your day bud.
Stay safe and enjoy your day All.

Last edited:

SOTD : 7th June 2022.

View attachment 89013

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Lynx Africa Body Wash.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Chantry Lavender Goat's Milk Bar Soap.
Brush: Fine 24mm Synthetic.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl : Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather: Vitos Vegetal shaving soap.
Blade Personna PTFE SS. (D3)
Razor: Schick Type G Injector.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils.3 Menthol Crystals Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./ P&G Old Spice Original ASL./Boots Freshwood ASB.

Greetings,

Early morning birthday shave.

A wonderful birthday shave set up with a mixture soft & hardware that i love which have gave me superb shaving results with each and every outing...Today, on my special day was no exception.

An enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups close comfortable birthday shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a few small dollop's of Boots Freshwood ASB.

My face is feeling silky smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Stay safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen. :cool:
Happy Birthday

You’re most welcome Marc! Glad to hear that the pass around was useful! Is this one also the full handle or hollow?
I went for the solid handle, the darwin was almost the same weight as the hollow WRH7 so thought I'd go for solid to give me more options. That's what I was thinking anyway, we'll see how it plays out in the long run!

View attachment 89013

Pre:
Bowl Lather.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils.3 Menthol Crystals Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./ P&G Old Spice Original ASL./Boots Freshwood ASB.

Greetings,

A wonderful birthday shave set up with a mixture soft & hardware that i love which have gave me superb shaving results with each and every outing...Today, on my special day was no exception.

An enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups close comfortable birthday shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a few small dollop's of Boots Freshwood ASB.

Happy birthday @Palmolive fox have a good one

7 June

Wickham Cashmere
PAA Peregrino
Rockwell R6
Treet Platinum
Bart’s Balm Ben Vorlich
FAD86092-815B-4171-A69B-A60A1D27A226.jpeg

The Rockwell performed incredibly well with the Treet blade this morning, and provided a close and really smooth result. The lather with the Wickham soap and PAA brush was excellent and plentiful, and the Ben Vorlich provided a tingling peppery finish. Good stuff.

View attachment 89013

Pre:
Bowl Lather.

Greetings,

Happy birthday B.

View attachment 89013

Pre:
Bowl Lather.

Greetings,

Happy Birthday Barry

View attachment 89013

Pre:
Bowl Lather.

Greetings,

Happy Birthday. Hope it's a good 'un :)

View attachment 89013

Pre:
Bowl Lather.

Greetings,

Happy Birthday, sir.....

h

View attachment 89013

Pre:
Bowl Lather.

Greetings,

Happy Birthday
Hope you have a cracking day
All the best

Back
Top Bottom