SOTD: Saturday January 7 - Friday 13 January 2023.

D40574D8-22F7-4284-A198-84824418A837.jpeg
SOTD: 13/01/2023

Razor: Yaqi Excalibur
Blade: Feather Pro, 4th use
Brush: Shedeleven Spalted Scottish Hawthorn AP Shave Co G5C 26mm Fan
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: Bart’s Balms Lochnagar Oil
Soap: Signature Soaps Londinium Puck
Aftershave: TOBS No. 7 Lime Aftershave
Balm: Bart’s Balm Sample Balm

The Signature Soap Londinium Lime is just what I needed to get me through to the end of the day/week! It’s so fresh and invigorating it is always the star of the shave. Enjoy the weekend guys.

My final entry for this week of SOTD's and one themed, 'I am running out of words for this week of scribbling shite'

20230113_191826.jpg

Razo... - Rocnel Elite
Blad.... - Feather
Bru...... - Yaqi Dandelion
So....... - Arran Aromatics Machrie

'God, you've bored the knickers off me'

From lightweight DE's to about as heavy as they come in the Rocnel Elite. A first time out with a Feather and a lovely combination if ever. A razor with tremendous feedback and gives the impression that a long time after reaching BBS it is still finding something to cut away at. But BBS it was once I'd decided when the Rocnel had done enough.

Have a great weekend you fantastic folk and just remember as always, I love you all.

Finally the weekend? It is according to those Puffyshoes album. Baby kiss me? May be..

Last edited:
Fear not good citizens of Gotham, for I 'Batman' patrol the streets and alleys this fine evening! I began a lather with The Battle, my Bat-sense had me on edge already, I reached for the VB Black Forest Pre-shave oil, applied and paused.....it was cloudy, could that have been a gunshot or just a clap of thunder? As I applied a hot towel to my face, I decided that I shall remain millionaire Bruce Wayne for the time being. After the first two passes with the Hoffritz cut-throat, I was interrupted by my butler Alfred. "Pardon me sir, the Commissioner is on the phone....." Down went my Hoffritz and I grabbed my Bat-razor (West Coast Shaving Midnight 47B with Astra Superior Platinum Blade) for the third and final pass. My hands slick from the soap, I rinsed my hands and rubbed my Alum stone to get some traction. With the third pass complete, a quick rinse accompanied by a second hot towel. Cold water splash and alum stone rub, another cold water rinse and then a double splash of The Battle Aftershave. Forest Frost Balm to finish. Now, to the Bat-cave! Under the blanket of protection that I provide for you.......... Sleep well, good citizens.

Rating: 5 / 5

Razor: Hoffritz Finest
Brush: Omega Model 10048 THE PRO 48
Pre-Shave: Vikings Blade Black Forest Pre Shave Oil
Lather: Phoenix, The Battle CK-6
Aftershave: Phoenix, The Battle Aftershave
Additional Care:
Hot towel
Cold Face Cloth
Vikings Blade Forest Frost Balm
Osma bloc Alum Stone https://shavingbuddies.com/shave/63c0b7a0718a6562eace6ed11000000695.jpg

View attachment 98910
SOTD: 13/01/2023

Razor: Yaqi Excalibur
Blade: Feather Pro, 4th use
Brush: Shedeleven Spalted Scottish Hawthorn AP Shave Co G5C 26mm Fan
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: Bart’s Balms Lochnagar Oil
Soap: Signature Soaps Londinium Puck
Aftershave: TOBS No. 7 Lime Aftershave
Balm: Bart’s Balm Sample Balm

The Signature Soap Londinium Lime is just what I needed to get me through to the end of the day/week! It’s so fresh and invigorating it is always the star of the shave. Enjoy the weekend guys.
Thanks @LeeMaz my workshop is a Lime oasis today. Just made batches of Londinium and Caledonia this afternoon.

@Satanfriendly I’ll save you a dozen Chris!!!
Don’t forget to use TSR10 at checkout for TSR discount

Look Brian. I don't know how you make anything from this Soapy business. I can't make a dent in any tin. You need to learn how to manufacture soaps which last for weeks not years ;)

Actually I need a couple for a good reason.

TSR50? Sounds good to me

Look Brian. I don't know how you make anything from this Soapy business. I can't make a dent in any tin. You need to learn how to manufacture soaps which last for weeks not years ;)

Actually I need a couple for a good reason.

TSR50? Sounds good to me
@Satanfriendly It would be so easy to do that, but, isn’t fame more important than fortune? I sometimes wonder though!

I was away much of last week, I used my travel set FFalklandsTech with a Nacet blade. EJ travel synth Tabac stick and splash.

Also popped in to family whilst away and loaned my brother in law a decent selection of soaps, one from each maker I have, so hopefully he can decode what to start to get to build up his den. Sister in law not too happy- I've sent him on his first rabbit hole!

My new phone is also being a bit of a pain using the forum, loads of extra lines, space added.

Attachments

• 20230113_111350.jpg
    20230113_111350.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 5
Just to be clear, TSR has never been 'Targeted' at all! I say this because it sounds as if we're in a Royal Mail situation with Russian hackers demanding ransom. No cause for alarm.

We pay some of our costs by permitting advertising and suppress the adverts for Supporters. The problem is that the ad feeds are sneaky and ways round suppression are found. It's not a consistent issue and can depend on how you are accessing the site.

That said I'll ask @Boab to take a look. Please post on 'Feedback' forum, giving as many details of the issue as you can.

Thanks.
Sorry if anyone misunderstood - I have no problem with the adverts at all (I'm not a paid supporter).

Back
Top Bottom