SPL

Well the Scottish league starts again tomorrow.
I wonder if anyone will be able to split the Old Firm this season can maybe see Hearts doing that.
How long will Mr Mcoist keep his job for at Rangers and will that vile little man Neil Lennon stop his conspiricay theories that everyone is against celtic.

I'm just hoping my team Aberdeen make a good account of themselves this season we have a few new signings and a lot of deadwood shipped out the midfield looks a lot stronger but we still need a striker as Chris Mcguire went down to Derby.

Stand Free

No point in betting on the favourite is there? £10 stake for £12 total return after 9 months.

Broon's stats as Aberdeen manager are hardly inspiring either: Played 28, Won 10 (35%) - that's bottom 3 form and the signings you've made aren't exactly inspiring (losing Hartley, Maguire & Diamond - Langfield to injury and gaining Arnason & gaining Clark, Gonzalez (loan) and Osborne) in terms of improving the quality.... perhaps the Buddies have lost more, perhaps the Pars haven't gained enough since winning the SFL last year...

We shall see.

Wasn't really fussed about losing Hartley his knees were shot anyway HM mind you would have liked him to stay on in a coaching role.
Diamond never really rated him too many mistakes and installed no confidence ais never good especially for your keeper.

We signed Mawene too take the place of Diamond and he has been looking good in pre season.Fraser Fyvie is back a good prospect plus Foster is back from his loan spell from Rangers which i think will make him a better player.

The signings he has made has made i think will make us a lot tougher to break down as we really have been a bunch of pussies in the midfield .

Even a top 6 finish would do for me this season.

Gotta love Aberdeen. 12 easy points for Celtic this season!

Plus they always 'try' to up their game against the gers.

Forgot to say that I think Hearts will do well. Good signings by Jeffries.

And Motherwell could struggle. St. Johnstone or Dunfermline to go down, and Celtic to win everything (domestically).

Smell The Glove said:
Gotta love Aberdeen. 12 easy points for Celtic this season!

Plus they always 'try' to up their game against the gers.

Forgot to say that I think Hearts will do well. Good signings by Jeffries.

And Motherwell could struggle. St. Johnstone or Dunfermline to go down, and Celtic to win everything (domestically).

:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:
Your probably right Stevie

People always think Motherwell will struggle but we are always in the mix. Usually there's a crucial game involving us and one of the old squirm.

I've changed my mind. 'well top six and Invershneckie to struggle. :icon_lol:

At least Aberdeen shouldn't try to pinch the Motherwell manager this season. :icon_rolleyes:

I reserve the right to change my mind again tomorrow!

Having watched the highlights of all the games last night was impressed with the football Motherwell were playing.

Still think Hearts will be up there with Rangers and Celtic as for Aberdeen well we are really missing a good striker.

38/1 for a reason :p lol
You got them all wrong mate please don't bet on Motherwell again :D

Boab said:
38/1 for a reason :p lol
You got them all wrong mate please don't bet on Motherwell again :D

I usually dont bet on Aberdeen either Boab wont be doing it again.
Another long hard season in front of us after todays result.

It's going to be a typical SPL season again this year. The bottom 10 are all capable of beating each other, which they will do. While the twisted sisters battle it out amongst themselves for the title.

Back
Top Bottom