SPL

Surpirised at the result today between the 2 ugly sisters as none of them are playing stunning football.

At least we managed to come back from 2-0 down yesterday and earn a point.

Interesting weekend.
We played Friday night and finally won a good 4-0 result.
Rangers now 10 points ahead of Celtic and Motherwell still going strong in 2nd place.
Could this be the year that a team splits the Old Firm?

I doubt it but would love to see it, we came close about 12 years ago but haven't seen anyone likely to do it since. Stranger things have happened though.

Boab said:
I doubt it but would love to see it, we came close about 12 years ago but haven't seen anyone likely to do it since. Stranger things have happened though.
Would be nice Boab as no one is playing consistent just now.

Smell The Glove said:
Did Hearts not do it when PLG was rangers manager? Can't remember.

Hearts not my favourite team just now :(

Correct Stevie thats when the mad Lithuanian said they would win the Champions League.:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

hunnymonster said:
So when will Aberdeen be playing at their new stadium Ewe Camp?
The million dollar question HM Pittodrie was put up for sale this week plus the naming rights for the new stadium still nobody knows where all the funding for the new stadium is coming from and when it is going to be started or finished.

scottymac said:
The million dollar question HM Pittodrie was put up for sale this week plus the naming rights for the new stadium still nobody knows where all the funding for the new stadium is coming from and when it is going to be started or finished.

I'm tempted to put a consortium together to call it the "Ewe Camp" :)

I don't think a million dollars will be required.

antdad said:
Jockey's are on tonight at 19.30 versus Spain, BBC2. Should be good.

I bet that David Villa and his boys are shitting themselves! ha ha

We'll probably have the game of our lives and get a point while the Czech's beat Lithuania and still put us out. Glorious failure and all that.

Either that or we will just get gubbed ...

Back
Top Bottom