SPL

Are the Old Firm paying Romanov to keep Hearts in a state of Chaos ?
Jeffries, though he's not my favourite human being, has done a pretty solid job ... and yet again, when we find ourselves moving forward our owner royally fucks things up.
Three games into the season : a draw with Rangers, a draw away in Europe and a loss to DU. Not the greatest of starts - but not too shabby - and we dump the best manager we've had since George Burley.
I despair at times.

Well my team Aberdeen is playing Celtic today not looking forward to this as we shipped 21 goals against them last season.
Will i watch it or take the dog out in the pissing rain.

Scot Severin broke his leg in 3 places yesterday. That's pretty bad.

At work just now and only caught bits of todays game. Don't think that I missed much tho'. Izzy got a fracture as well? That's a blow.

Smell The Glove said:
Scot Severin broke his leg in 3 places yesterday. That's pretty bad.

At work just now and only caught bits of todays game. Don't think that I missed much tho'. Izzy got a fracture as well? That's a blow.
Aye Stevie Izzy fell on his ankle after a tackle looked a sair one.

Motherwell still top of the league.
The 2 ugly sisters won today.
We were humped 3-0 by Hearts,we still have not scored a goal and joint bottom of the league.:icon_cry2::icon_cry2:

scottymac said:
Motherwell still top of the league.
The 2 ugly sisters won today.
We were humped 3-0 by Hearts,we still have not scored a goal and joint bottom of the league.:icon_cry2::icon_cry2:

It was a good match - though we did win 3-0 so it would be I suppose.

We'll probably suffer a worse defeat on Thursday ... though I certainly hope we don't.

Betfred were offering 7-1 on Man-U, Newcastle, Celtic and Rangers all winning.

I didn't take it as I thought the Scottish teams might have had a European hangover. I fancied Aberdeen for a draw against Rangers.
Guess what happened....

Stevie, following on from your predictions before the season started I would avoid your betting tips like the plague :D

Smell The Glove said:
Ok ok. I had another look into my crystal ball today.

I now predict that either Celtic or Rangers will win the SPL this season. You can take that to the bank.

Get your money on Motherwell Stevie:icon_lol::icon_lol:

scottymac said:
Get your money on Motherwell Stevie:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Well are 4-1 to win the league (without Rangers or Celtic). 2nd favourites behind Hearts at 5-6. You can get 16-1 Aberdeen.

Stranger things have happened, the league hasn't really settled down yet.

Back
Top Bottom