Supermax stainless @ 1.31p per blade

I'll have some of that. If you ordered a single pack as a sampler it would probably cost the same amount.

Anyone wanting to try these let me know and I'll send some on. 200 is rather a lot!

Smiler said:
I'll have some of that. If you ordered a single pack as a sampler it would probably cost the same amount.

Anyone wanting to try these let me know and I'll send some on. 200 is rather a lot!

Smiler, I wouldn't mind a couple if your generous offer stands? Thanks buddy.

Ben88 said:
Smiler said:

No problem. Delivery quoted as end of next week. Give me a nudge next Friday with your address and I'll pop some in the post - I've got a terrible short term memory!

Smiler said:
Ben88 said:
Smiler said:

No problem. Delivery quoted as end of next week. Give me a nudge next Friday with your address and I'll pop some in the post - I've got a terrible short term memory!

Thanks Smiler, maybe I have some blades you would like to try I can send in return.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom