Supply provision revised SE razor

How much did it set you back and what code(s) were you able to apply?
It set me back $76.00 razor with the 20% off using PREORDER and $14.95 shipping grand total of $90.95 plus around £20 when it gets to UK shores I expect so £74.64 plus vat and customs say roughly £20 ? That was the only code I could use.

Summoned! In short, the major difference in the v2 version (really a misnomer that has stuck so we're going with it) is that the injection mechanism has been cleaned up to be more reliable. The first version had a couple bugs that most of you are aware of in regards to the inject/eject function. Otherwise the shave, feel, and function are pretty much identical.

Our new packaging is pretty epic though. Can't wait to reveal it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Summoned! In short, the major difference in the v2 version (really a misnomer that has stuck so we're going with it) is that the injection mechanism has been cleaned up to be more reliable. The first version had a couple bugs that most of you are aware of in regards to the inject/eject function. Otherwise the shave, feel, and function are pretty much identical.

Our new packaging is pretty epic though. Can't wait to reveal it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since we have you here.... Have any changes been made to the blade stops, and can twin blades be manually loaded? Would love to have answers straight from the horses mouth as opposed to forum rumor.

Thank you, can't wait for shipment of these! [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Since we have you here.... Have any changes been made to the blade stops, and can twin blades be manually loaded?

Thank you, can't wait for shipment of these! [emoji1]

Always happy to answer any questions :)

No changes have been made to the blade stops, and as crazy as it may sound, I have not tried twin blades in the v2. That said, I'm pretty certain they won't work. As disappointing as it may be for some, that has been pretty low on our (always growing) priority list.

Always happy to answer any questions :)

No changes have been made to the blade stops, and as crazy as it may sound, I have not tried twin blades in the v2. That said, I'm pretty certain they won't work. As disappointing as it may be for some, that has been pretty low on our (always growing) priority list.

Nope, no disappointment here. There are just lots of rumors that fly on forums, and am happy to hear it from the guy who knows. Thanks!

One stupid question... Can I put in it any injection blade?

Poslano sa mog EVA-L19 koristeći Tapatalk
Never any stupid questions... There are a few blades you can use, I will be using the Schick blades but you can use other brands. These are the standard 1.5" wide blade not the 1.8" wide Feather artist club blade.

Back
Top Bottom