Supply provision revised SE razor

Patrick said he has had this request before, but you knew that already didn't you? :) he does not have any specific plans in the works right now for a number 4 plate but it's one of the many ideas on their roadmap for the future that may one day make it into production. Right now the focus is on fulfilling the current backlog, and once caught up he will be excited to turn his attention to ideas like this one.
So he didn't say no, that's always good. :)

Patrick said he has had this request before, but you knew that already didn't you? :) he does not have any specific plans in the works right now for a number 4 plate but it's one of the many ideas on their roadmap for the future that may one day make it into production. Right now the focus is on fulfilling the current backlog, and once caught up he will be excited to turn his attention to ideas like this one.
So he didn't say no, that's always good. :)

I might have asked him about it once now that you mention it.
Happy to hear it's not ruled out though.
Note: This is not to say that the 3-dot base plate is not plenty 'aggressive' and efficient - a 4-dot would just be interesting as I normally prefer my razors on the high-aggression side of the spectrum.

I might have asked him about it once now that you mention it.
Happy to hear it's not ruled out though.
Note: This is not to say that the 3-dot base plate is not plenty 'aggressive' and efficient - a 4-dot would just be interesting as I normally prefer my razors on the high-aggression side of the spectrum.
Yes I fully understand where you are coming from.

I hope so! BTW this is my first injector razor. Which blades are the best and more important, where to bu it. Tnx

Poslano sa mog EVA-L19 koristeći Tapatalk
I use Schick injector blades bought from Connaughts, you can buy cheaper blades but I have not used them so can not say much about them, just look on line for injector blades and you will find more.
I'm sure you will be sent some blades with the razor to get you going anyway. The Schick blades are imo very good indeed.

I use Schick injector blades bought from Connaughts, you can buy cheaper blades but I have not used them so can not say much about them, just look on line for injector blades and you will find more.
I'm sure you will be sent some blades with the razor to get you going anyway. The Schick blades are imo very good indeed.
As I think... Tnx a lot.

Poslano sa mog EVA-L19 koristeći Tapatalk

I prefer the Schicks to the Personnas. To me, the shave feel is a little better, but the plastic cased Personnas are a gigantic pain in the ass to load into the razor.

I am amazed (sorry for you) at what you guys have to pay for these blades. The Schicks are made in China, so it isn't like US buyers are getting some kind of backyard discount, but we only pay 2/3 what you guys do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom