Supply provision revised SE razor

Still thinking... Some modern SE razor with Feather artist club blade, or this one...

And this one i like a lot...

Poslano sa mog EVA-L19 koristeći Tapatalk
The supply provision razor has the advantage of having 3 plates so therfore 3 levels of adjustment / mild to agressive.
Although still very good the modern SE that takes the feather artist club blade has no real adjustment apart from the type of blade you use. I quite like the look of the ATT SE2 (open comb) and may purchase that also when available here in the UK .

Still thinking... Some modern SE razor with Feather artist club blade, or this one...

I have the v1 of the razor and really like it. For me the 3-dot base plate plate is where it's at and since we're all different id very much recommend getting the kit with all three base plates to cover all bases

I have the v1 of the razor and really like it. For me the 3-dot base plate plate is where it's at and since we're all different id very much recommend getting the kit with all three base plates to cover all bases
Yes I totaly agree regarding the 3 plates ( custom model ) as you say, will cover all bases .

Also keep in mind that the design of the Supply razor will allow you to very easily manually load a nipped down AC style blade. SE performance, the sharpness of an AC blade, the nimble head size of an injector, and interchangeable plates, all in a new modern razor.

This might be my holy grail razor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also keep in mind that the design of the Supply razor will allow you to very easily manually load a nipped down AC style blade. SE performance, the sharpness of an AC blade, the nimble head size of an injector, and interchangeable plates, all in a new modern razor.

Very true, I'm quite excited at the prospect of having one very soon. :)

The Force is strong... Must resist... or not...[emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom