Supply provision revised SE razor

Any idea if the V1 plates and the V2 plates are the same, or at least interchangeable?

Micheal
That is a very good question, I don't know! I would shoot off an email to Patrick at Supply but he has not had the time to reply to the email I sent last night.
He used to be very quick at replying to customer questions but not so much now!

Edit: since I wote this Patrick from Supply has been in touch with me.......I take back what I was thinking!
Anyway he confirmed what @Paul had said today regarding the matte black razors and " stay tuned" was the message. :)

Last edited:
That is a very good question, I don't know! I would shoot off an email to Patrick at Supply but he has not had the time to reply to the email I sent last night.
He used to be very quick at replying to customer questions but not so much now!

Patrick's response is - "Thanks for your question! The plates are not the same - either in design or manufacture. That said, they are similar enough to be interchangeable between handles".
If I get further clarification regarding this subject will post it on this forum.

Micheal

With Custom Plates (now packaged separately), inc VAT.

Mirror Stainless £99
Matte Black Coated Stainless £132
Custom Plates Only - Mirror £27.90
Custom Plates Only - Black Matte Coated £36.90

Supply should be able to despatch these soon & I will post here when in stock.

Last edited:
I assume this is because they had lots of requests from Classic customers to purchase an aggressive plate.

As they have changed the packaging I will list the new razors with a drop-down modifier (Classic or Custom) & also list the Customs Settings separately for customers who already have the Classic model.

I assume this is because they had lots of requests from Classic customers to purchase an aggressive plate.

As they have changed the packaging I will list the new razors with a drop-down modifier (Classic or Custom) & also list the Customs Settings separately for customers who already have the Classic model.

@Paul Many thanks - can't wait for the v2.0 to arrive. Are you taking pre-orders? Thanks, Chris

Anyone tested the V1 vs the V2, aggressive Plate?
I have the V1 but the aggressive plate is a tad too mild for my taste, apart from that I love the razor (although it nicks me usually when going atg at the neck)

@Betriebsarzt13 Not quite - I have compared the V1 with the V2. The V2 is notably more efficient.

To get a decent [BBS] 3 pass shave with the V1 I had to use the aggressive plate and a B20 Schick Proline.

I can get the same decent shave with the V2 using the classic plate (**) and the Personna PTFE blade.

I have not tried the aggressive plate on the V2, as I have not had the need to.

Hope this is of some help and interest,

Chris

Thx Chris, sounds like the V2 is worth the upgrade! I like the TSE especially because of the smootheness and the milder blades compared to the SE's which use the Kai/Feather blades.

I'm not a fan of a feather SE blade out of the box: 2 - 3 shaved in and all is well ☺

I love the kai mild blades and find them very smooth.

I love the Supply SE: it shaved for me like a OneBlade, in terms of efficiency and safety; however the Supply SE is more fun.

My SE non-injector razors get moreover use than than the Supply-SE.

The Supply-SE is worth the upgrade in my opinion. If you go for v2.0 I hope you enjoy.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom