The Mongoose

Burgundy said:
Can I be cheeky and ask when you guys were added to 'the list'? I asked on the 30th August and haven't heard anything yet - presumably I must be lower down the list!

I got on the list sometime in September and got my email yesterday like everyone else. Might be worth contacting them again.

I was added to the list on September 10th. You might want to look at your spam filter if you haven't received the offer to order. I've read of several people having that issue. And I ordered the polished head, the Dub Slim handle, and the Dr. Bomber handle.

I decided on the polished version with the smaller Dub Slim handle, and an add-on of the Big Bomber handle.

Looking forward to it.

With a Mongoose and Rockwell (via Kickstarter) on order, all I need now is to manage to get an IB Stealth Slant, and that's me done with RAD for a while (about 2 months or until something else new, nice and shiny pops up on the horizon).

My request to be added to B2 waiting list was made and acknowledged on 8th September. Received Ordering Info email and replied on 26th October....

So, is anyone who has been invoiced prepared to divulge when they were added to the waiting list?

Just trying to ensure my expectations and planning are realistic, that's all.

Cheers

Jon

I was added on the 8th of Sept as well.

Received the ordering email on the 26th Oct and I replied with my pp address and order.

Received a reminder to reply to the order email as they hadn't received a response.

Replied to the order email again and received a confirmation response.

Has everybody had a confirmation email? I replied to the email saying what razor I wanted but haven't heard anything, looking at a few posts on here some people have received a confirmation email

It'll happen when it happens. I signed up at the end of August and haven't had an invoice. I'm using the time to get to know the modern SE blades through the Feather AC system for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom