The Shaving Restraint (TSR) 2023

My apologies guys and I appreciate the thoughts. Keeping up with 2 forums is too much with all in my life right now. @Blademonkey had pm'd me and I got a notification and so popped in. I'll pop in when I can to read a little to try and keep up but Unfortunately I'm just posting my shaves on DFS and not much else besiide that even there either. Wishing you all the best and Happy Shaves !

My apologies guys and I appreciate the thoughts. Keeping up with 2 forums is too much with all in my life right now. @Blademonkey had pm'd me and I got a notification and so popped in. I'll pop in when I can to read a little to try and keep up but Unfortunately I'm just posting my shaves on DFS and not much else besiide that even there either. Wishing you all the best and Happy Shaves !
As long as you are ok Dave, that's the important thing.

Paul.

Glad to hear you're well Dave. I was worried you had got stuck in your sex swing :LOL:

Since I'm still the 'lead' on this restraint (theoretically), I declare that participation in the following group buy does not constitute failure of the '23 Shaving Restraint

Thread 'Limited Edition Highlander Brush - Group Buy' https://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/community/threads/limited-edition-highlander-brush-group-buy.58196/

Go forth, my shaving buddies, deliver excellence!
The exact post my guilty conscience was waiting for!
Thank you @Boycie8, I shall sleep well tonight.

I am looking forward to the end result this community's joint effort will produce.

I wasn't in from the start but seeing as it is the first of the month, I'm going to join now and try and keep from buying anything else for the rest of this year.

maybe only if I finish something that I don't already have any others of. like an alum block. but I'll try to avoid even that. definitely no more soaps, creams, aftershaves, razors, brushes or blades. I've got a couple of things already in the post but no new purchases from now.

I've got way, way to much stuff to get through and I worry it won't be at it's best but the time I get to some of it. there'll still always be more to buy and try when I've worked through some products.

hopefully I won't need to take a break from here to avoid being enabled but I'd like to be able to discuss things like technique and join challenges like tech june for some fun using what I already have.

I wasn't in from the start but seeing as it is the first of the month, I'm going to join now and try and keep from buying anything else for the rest of this year.

maybe only if I finish something that I don't already have any others of. like an alum block. but I'll try to avoid even that. definitely no more soaps, creams, aftershaves, razors, brushes or blades. I've got a couple of things already in the post but no new purchases from now.

I've got way, way to much stuff to get through and I worry it won't be at it's best but the time I get to some of it. there'll still always be more to buy and try when I've worked through some products.

hopefully I won't need to take a break from here to avoid being enabled but I'd like to be able to discuss things like technique and join challenges like tech june for some fun using what I already have.
Me also, after the TSR LE brushes are paid for I will be trying to take a break from buying any shaving gear, I will try to last out the rest of the year.
Better late than never but I do feel for the shops and business that will suffer from my plan, it's in these times of uncertainty we need to support our shaving outlets, mail order or a brick and mortar stores and that means buying stuff!
I'm caught between the devil and the deep blue sea!

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom