Top five 2016 TV shows

The walking dead has gone increasingly dark. My wife is fed up of it. She feels it's just gone too far now with what people are doing to each other. Personally I'm enjoying it and looking forward to October when it should be on again.

Game of Thrones I will be happy when it's finished. I've invested too much time to give up now, but it's been tedious in places for a while, and like so many of these things, there are threads that have been left dangling that I just don't know what happened. People we followed closely for 2 seasons, then haven't heard from in 3 seasons.

Genuinely my favourite programme on telly is The Last Leg. Topical comedy show that cuts through the crap and helps me understand the news.

Preacher started well but episode 3 was a bit meh. Vikings for me thus far. Thought Shannara Chronicles was very much the poor man's LOTR and nae up to snuff. I sadly miss Sons of Anarchy, sniff. The Blacklist was a definite highlight as always but I'm failing to get into the latest series of TWD. My wee girl and I enjoyed The Flash - bit of Father and Daughter bonding.

Back
Top Bottom