TSR Fantasy Football League

antdad said:
Nishy said:
Im in ill add my team later today. Any shaving related prize for the winner?

I'm not going to organise an official prize but that's not to stop you donating a shaving related prize to the overall winner if you so choose.

Just a reminder that teams must be submitted by 11.30am tomorrow (Sat 17th) to take part in round 1.

Seeming I was cheeky ill contribute, I'll put forward, for the winner a tub of professor blightys experimental barbarian soap.

May the best shaved man win!

tried signing up last night but can't get past the confirmation email part have tried it with 3 separate email accounts and each time have failed to get a confirmation email no idea why...

For those that haven't read the rules I will be very nice to you lot and give you a top tip.

One time deal only.

Chelsea have two games this game week, captains score double.

If you have a Chelsea player in your team make him captain this week

antdad said:
Al H said:
Jose will get the best of torres

I played him on Saturday just to show the boss what a useless £50 million pound turd he'd bought.

I played Lukaku:icon_rolleyes: as i was sure JM would have Torres sussed for the oxygen thief that he is and Mata as captain as im sure he was one of the best mid fielders last season. Can see a very early use of my wild card in the next couple of weeks.

I was away last weekend, so I'm a little late to the party but it's only week 1 plenty time to catch up, my team name is appropriately, Oops. Best of luck,

Scott.

I would've been mid table, joint 8th on 56pts, never mind.

Not the best of starts for me but hopefully plenty of time to catch up, by the way I'm In
smiley.php

Well my first ever attempt at this fantasy football lark and I'm doing alright ;)

Question I got for you seasoned participants...how does the substitution thing work, I had a look today and 2 of my players were automatically exchanged?

You pick your 11 and if any don't play the computer automatically uses your subs.

Would happen a lot this week with Chelsea not playing and Rooney injured

Back
Top Bottom