TSR Fantasy Football League

Just spotted you guys have a league so joined in.

Team is called The Muppets, I'm on 546 points.

Not sure how this works for late entries... could be a waste of time?

Man City totally unreliable... two big wins in the game leading up to last weekend (Norwich/CSKA)... then they lose 1-0 to Sunderland.

Suarez playing for Uruguay this afternoon... hope he ain't tired at the weekend.

Winter Wildcard

"You can play 2 wildcards a season.One wildcard can be played at any time. The January Wildcard can only be used after Gameweek 20 starts (1 Jan 11:30) until Gameweek 23 ends (1 Feb 11:30).

Wildcards are played on the transfers page but aren't active until you have confirmed the transfers."

Congratulations jb74
That team you picked were no Muppets ;)

I couldn't believe how well I started then a few injuries and I was down near the bottom.

I did laugh when I realised why I couldn't make transfers I hadn't been signed in for 2 months :blush:

I will be back next season, older & wiser ;)

Yes well done chaps...

Must try not apply club bias and avoid using Liverpool players, lesson never learned. I did far better in the last few games while I was sulking and didn't touch my team, lesson learned.

Same again next season then and if a decent World Cup fantasy footie game turns up I'll be in touch.

Thanks chaps, love the fantasy footie I do. Won €140 in work for finishing top, so that was a nice bonus.

I live in Ireland Nishy so don't worry about the soap, I don't expect anyone to have to absorb postal fees to send stuff here. Feel free to give it to another member if you choose.

Thanks to whoever organised the league and hope to see you all for the 14/15 season.

Back
Top Bottom