TSR Fantasy Football League

Is it ok if I join in? I joined TSR last week and just found this thread. I already have a team set up but I saw you can join more than 1 league.
I'll try and join but feel free to kick me out if I'm too late

Griffo said:
Half my squad is injured, I can't even field 11 players.

I'm obviously a jinx on my players

IF you didn't know check on "how" injured the players are as they give a percentage chance of playing in the personal profile. IF they are all crocked for a while and you defo need to transfer say more than four or five players it might be time to play your WILD card and use the opportunity to refurbish most of the squad.

antdad said:
Griffo said:
Half my squad is injured, I can't even field 11 players.

I'm obviously a jinx on my players

IF you didn't know check on "how" injured the players are as they give a percentage chance of playing in the personal profile. IF they are all crocked for a while and you defo need to transfer say more than four or five players it might be time to play your WILD card and use the opportunity to refurbish most of the squad.

I may wait until after the next international break before trying the wildcard and just bite the bullet.

3 Defenders out injured
3 midfielders out injured
2 strikers out injusred

8 players for crying out loud.

I just can't sell Benteke though.

Ouch, I bit the bullet and sold him... see if he picks up form when he's back.

Wise to wait till they're back from Internationals, I like dealing though so I can't help myself even though it's cost me (-) 20 +points.

As a Villa fan I have a lot of faith in Benteke and I do believe if he can stay fit he has the potential to break 20 goals this season (we were champions of England last time we had a striker that did that).

Back
Top Bottom