Closed Village Barber Oil & Balm

Evening chaps.
I've scoured the B/S/T section on here for the last week or so, and picked up some great bargains (you know who you are).

Well, time to give back.

I love Village barber shaving oil and post shave balm.

http://www.villagebarber.com/

I've had the best shaves using these products. Now that's a big claim but I stand by it. Truth is, I love my lather, I love my brushes, I love my Skin Food, 3P, Proraso and all these rest.
But!!
If I'd tried this oil and balm at the beginning, I don't think I'd have looked elsewhere for shave nirvana.
Luckily for me, it's not 'all or nothing'.

I have a bottle of the oil and a bottle of the balm, about 3/4 full each, which i would like to PIF until they run out.

If you're interested, the first four people to reply to this thread, not DM, will go first. I'll send it on his Monday coming. the fourth person to receive the goods, you can come on here if any is left, and start another list list. And so fourth till they're used up.

I've used the oil on its own as it's not a pre shave oil, this is the real deal. Cobra classic, Feather no-folding, DE. Shaved using all the above, never had a closer, more comfortable or most important, FORGIVING shave.
Deserves more recognition, so hopefully, some who try will like. if not, all good, just post your reviews on here.

I'd say three shaves would be enough to know if you like it or not, but after I post them out, it's your call. But a little product goes a long way. And there are tutorials on Youtube on how to use them.

Off out till morning, so will sort first thing.

Great idea to PIF. I love this product. I use it most days as a pre-shave oil before I lather and use my straights. When I use my DE from time to time, i just use the oil on it 's own, no lather. Superb stuff and the balm is fantastic too.

What a great PIF - please DON'T count me in as I've already got the shave oil. But let me just confirm how great it is. Anyone who gets to try this will not be disappointed.

For anyone on the fence they should definately give it a go. I love love the scent of the products but they just hate my skin and send me red and blotchy! I think I'm one of a very small minority though.

mattyb240 said:
For anyone on the fence they should definitely give it a go. I love love the scent of the products but they just hate my skin and send me red and blotchy! I think I'm one of a very small minority though.

Cheers mate. Shame they don't work for you, but you're right, never know unless you try.

One more space, gents.
Roll up roll up.

Well, been a day. So I'll limit it to a three man list. Got to admit, surprised another wasn't interested but there you go.

Oil an balm will be off in the post tomorrow, enjoy chaps.

I was expecting this to be in really high demand, so I didn't put myself forward since I have the oil already - but can I be added to the list so that I can try the balm please?

If the balm works anywhere near as well as the oil then I'll have to buy a bottle of that too!

If I'm too late or exempt for having the oil then that's cool.

I will be interested in the result.only a couple of miles from me as well.was tempted to try them.but got way laid by various soaps etc .fancy a go with the straight.s
Looking forward to the results..

Ian

n1vlo said:
Might have a look over and buy some.,,, about 8 miles from me

Been going to try for a long time

Ian, The Village Barber, saw this thread and very kindly pointed out that TSR members can use a discount code for 15% off his goods...

The code is: TSR1

Oil and balm posted today, so should arrive tomorrow for the first on the list.

mulligano said:
I was expecting this to be in really high demand, so I didn't put myself forward since I have the oil already - but can I be added to the list so that I can try the balm please?

If the balm works anywhere near as well as the oil then I'll have to buy a bottle of that too!

If I'm too late or exempt for having the oil then that's cool.

Defo mate, You can be number 4.

Perished said:
Defo mate, You can be number 4.

Excellent, thank you. If it's as good as the oil then it looks like yet another purchase being made.

At least I could justify it with the generous discount code, Ian seems a stand up gent!

Back
Top Bottom