Closed Village Barber Oil & Balm

simmo3801 said:
Nice one Perished thanks for doing this.

Mulligano I was going to contact you if you didn't get on the list we could have traded some oil for balm to each try but I see you're sorted now anyway.

Thanks for the thought! I won't be using the oil in the pack, so I could send it (and whatever is left of the balm) on to you once I'm done.

If there's very little left or if you're wanting to try it soon I can send you a sample anyway - what do you reckon?

Hi all
package has just arrived but bad news the lid for the oil had somehow worked loose and emptied the bottle of its contents so no oil to try.
will try the balm over the next few days and then pass it on to the next on the list if that is ok with them as I know some of you only wanted to try the oil.

danny

wellboy said:
Hi all
package has just arrived but bad news the lid for the oil had somehow worked loose and emptied the bottle of its contents so no oil to try.
will try the balm over the next few days and then pass it on to the next on the list if that is ok with them as I know some of you only wanted to try the oil.

danny

Perhaps the top wasn't securely tightened prior to postage? :icon_cry2: However, not to worry, simply drop me a line with your postal address and I will send you out a fresh bottle to use and pass on! :icon_razz:
iain@villagebarber.com
Thanks again for all the kudos guys!
Best wishes,

Iain

This really goes to show how Iain's a top guy with fantastic customer service who stands by his great products.

I really want to take advantage of the discount, but even though I use the oil almost every day as a pre-shave oil, I've still got over half a bottle left after almost 7 months use. A little really does go a long way.

The balm is superb too.

jodypress said:
This really goes to show how Iain's a top guy with fantastic customer service who stands by his great products.

I really want to take advantage of the discount, but even though I use the oil almost every day as a pre-shave oil, I've still got over half a bottle left after almost 7 months use. A little really does go a long way.

The balm is superb too.

I simply treat my valued customers the way I like to be treated myself, however thanks for the kudos Jodypress!

Village Barber UK said:
Perhaps the top wasn't securely tightened prior to postage? :icon_cry2: However, not to worry, simply drop me a line with your postal address and I will send you out a fresh bottle to use and pass on! :icon_razz:
iain@villagebarber.com
Best wishes,

Iain

Thank you Iain, that's incredibly generous of you!
It's customer service like this that guarantees repeat business, although the great product probably helps too!

Village Barber UK said:
wellboy said:
Hi all

danny

iain@villagebarber.com
Best wishes,

Iain

Thanks for the kind offer
pm sent
danny

Village Barber UK said:
wellboy said:
Hi all

danny

iain@villagebarber.com
Best wishes,

Iain

Sorry Gents, I thought I'd tightened it down. My bad,.. Hope the balm is OK.
And cheers to Iain, great offer mate.

Just an update
Finally picked up replacement oil today (out when postie called).
Will give this a try over the next couple of days and then pass both the oil and balm on to the next on list.

wellboy said:
Just an update
Finally picked up replacement oil today (out when postie called).
Will give this a try over the next couple of days and then pass both the oil and balm on to the next on list.

Nice one - have you had a chance to try the balm?

Although I use both, I do prefer a cream A/S balm to the milky lotions so can heartily recommend this one - it really does leave your skin well tended.

I use the oil as a pre-shave, although Iain has said before that it can also be used on its own, and much prefer it to the more expensive T&H.

So, even if you don't get to try them via this PIF, here's a recommendation to take up the discount offer anyway.

Thanks Rob I already have a bottle of the balm from a few years ago that I'm using again so I'm just wanting to try the oil before I will buy some if I like it. The balm is the best I've used!

Back
Top Bottom