What are you drinking tonight.

Celtic67 said:
Northam Saint said:
Celtic67 said:
A few ales, Iron Maiden's Trooper, a Golden Sheep, and a Bateman's Mocha Amaretto (odd). Now onto Clément Rhum Vieux Agricole.

Tomorrow is a cup final, so probably far too many to be able to use a keyboard.

What did you recon on the Mocha Amaretto ? It is slightly odd, but a nice enough bottle.

I thought it was not bad at all. The almond was more of a smell than a flavour & wasn't over the top. I had the pack with 4 different ales & wasn't too keen on the orange one. I couldn't drink any of them all night, though!

I found the same on the smell, loads of almond, pretty close to Amaretto though. Haven't tried the others, yet. Certainly not something to sit and get hammered on.

Hiya,

So recently I have been sampling various craft type weisse beers from different German breweries and a bunch have been real tasty. This recently guzzled bottle was just a bit too much for me though. Made by Schneider and called Aventinus Tap #6. It's a very deep double bock that is too intense for enjoying any decent amount of, although I can see the attraction for other people loving it. High alcohol that's buried well enough, but you sorta know it's there in the back ground. Kinda like Chimay does it. The 500ml bottle went away quick enough, but one was plenty.

Anyway, here's a review by a kid who usually makes me smile. I have a hunch this is probably not his first review of the day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v61S0DCE90U

After a few beers last night I switched to OVD. This morning the bottle's empty. Oh dear, at least I've got an excuse to go & pick up some more.

It wasn't full, by the way.

Here's tonight's selection... (Well, what else did you expect me to drink!!!)

2uj08ht.jpg

Back
Top Bottom