What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Yaqi 24mm Tuxedo Synthetic Knot Black Marble Color Handle
  • Yaqi 24mm Dandelion Green Synthetic Cashmere Knot
View attachment 55237View attachment 55238
Bought both to solve the problem of which one to buy!

One thing I am sure of is this is not the early onset of SBAD.

Great choice on the Dandelion and the Tuxedo is not to be overlooked either.

Good choice of samples there
[/QUOTE
Cheers Chris! Yeah looking forward to giving them a go but they'll probably open up a slippery, soapy and expensive artisan soap portal......
I guess 10mls is about one shave worth?!a couple at a stretch!? so if I like those I'll probably have to have them all..... and all of the others ;)

You should get at least 3-4 well loaded shaves out of a 10ml sample. It's difficult to judge soaps from samples though. I find it best to press them in to a tub that you can enthusiastically load from.

You should get at least 3-4 well loaded shaves out of a 10ml sample. It's difficult to judge soaps from samples though. I find it best to press them in to a tub that you can enthusiastically load from.

That's pretty cool......I may just go on living off samples for my whole shaving life, maybe that way I'll be able to try out every soap out there! And good shout, I'll give that a go, thanks mate!

Arriving tomorrow: Muhle synthetic silver tip brush in nickel plated travel tube, plus 6 ounce tube of Cremo Cooling shave cream, plus Tabac Original 100ml cologne and 50ml cologne. Most of this is for my dopp kit. Kept hearing good things about the brush and also the Cremo, especially as a great brushless shave soap, so I thought it was about time to try them.

• Yaqi 24mm Tuxedo Synthetic Knot Black Marble Color Handle
  • Yaqi 24mm Dandelion Green Synthetic Cashmere Knot
I got this Yaqi 24mm Tuxedo just last week as a replacement for my shedding Simpsons 'Duke'...Great minds...Oh, and waiting for a RazoRock Hawk V2, a bunch of blades, and samples of a couple of Proraso's new shave soaps.

20200613_192506.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom