What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you order from Canada. I'd be interested in what your customs duties are. I've heard (not with Razors) that they charge on the amount written on the customs form e.g. 200CAD not the GBP converted amount. Having said that. If you're in Canada, you won't have any duty.

Hi Nathan, I Purchased it from the Karve website. I'm actually in Tbilisi Georgia, so ship via a courier agency in the states and then go through customs here.

My post about the fragrance of sandalwood reminded me that I have sandalwood soap, but no shaving cream. And I don't recall ever trying Cyril Salter creams, so I ordered one in Indian Sandalwood.
v6MSKCy.jpg

Now waiting for:
  • Ach Brito Lavanda cologne (never tried it but was intrigued by a suggestion and some positive comments on the forum)
  • Pinaud Clubman AS splash (Original, to replace my now empty bottle of Musk)
  • La Toja AS splash (to replace one I finished recently)
  • Phoenix AA Green Ray synthetic brush (Just liked the classic green/ivory handle and am well into synths now)
  • Timeless titanium razor handle (...also making its way over from the US)
  • RazoRock titanium handle via BST (thanks to ajc347 for the bargain price(y))
Also waiting for the bailiff to kick me out as instead of paying my mortgage I seem to have spent all my money on shaveware:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom