Cyril R Salter- French Vetiver cream
Mitchell's Woolfat refill puck
Simpsons Luxury cream- unscented
Cella Bio
Porasso red tub
Tabac refill puck
Lea cream tube.
Simpsons Chubby 2 in best badger.

Should keep me occupied for a while although its my birthday next week so thats the excuse!

Well I scored the tallow soap collection on the BST. I finally get to try C&S No 88. I have a refill puck somewhere, no idea where. I also finally ordered MdC as I am nearly close to never ordering anything again. Fine Italian Citrus AS is the last item I really want to try. I have ordered TFS Bergamotto and Neroli soap, I have Mondial versions, and possibly this version already. Koh-I-Noor do a version too, I haven't seen any retailers of this...

Well I scored the tallow soap collection on the BST. I finally get to try C&S No 88. I have a refill puck somewhere, no idea where. I also finally ordered MdC as I am nearly close to never ordering anything again. Fine Italian Citrus AS is the last item I really want to try. I have ordered TFS Bergamotto and Neroli soap, I have Mondial versions, and possibly this version already. Koh-I-Noor do a version too, I haven't seen any retailers of this...
I'm sure you will love the C&S 88, Valobra with a fab scent and MdC is a must try before you die soap, which scent did you order, they are all good but I prefer the original. :) P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom