What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be a pedant. The Hawk is AC format, not injector - don't want you buying the wrong blades. The Hawk V2 you've bought is probably the best value razor for entry in to the AC world. Use a shallow angle with it.
Thank you for correction Chris! I did have a search on here and it did seem well regarded! I believe it’s the same as v3 but just in aluminium instead of ss from what I read on here :) time to take a look now what is the difference between AC blades and injector blades haha

Thank you for correction Chris! I did have a search on here and it did seem well regarded! I believe it’s the same as v3 but just in aluminium instead of ss from what I read on here :) time to take a look now what is the difference between AC blades and injector blades haha
The V2 and V3 shave a bit differently but they're good as siblings. AC blades are longer than injector blades and are normally loaded by hand whereas the injector format uses a key on the blade cassette to load it in to the razor.

Both injectors and AC razors are brilliant rabbit holes to go down.

The V2 and V3 shave a bit differently but they're good as siblings. AC blades are longer than injector blades and are normally loaded by hand whereas the injector format uses a key on the blade cassette to load it in to the razor.

Both injectors and AC razors are brilliant rabbit holes to go down.
Thanks Chris! Most informative

Seems like it ... Seen on it a few of such but one that definitely interests me already is feather artist club DX haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom