What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's terrible, even worse than Trumper's soap. Nice smell though
Ordered it for the soap dish really but as you have tried it i would be interested to know some variants as in do you have hard or soft water, also read the bad reviews but most of them seem to use with a synthetic brush not saying that’s what has caused it but did wonder if it might perform different with a natural brush with more backbone also be interesting to see if grating the soap and remoulding it makes any difference ? Granted it probably isn’t a great soap but I am interested to see just how bad it is and if anything can make a difference

Ordered it for the soap dish really but as you have tried it i would be interested to know some variants as in do you have hard or soft water, also read the bad reviews but most of them seem to use with a synthetic brush not saying that’s what has caused it but did wonder if it might perform different with a natural brush with more backbone also be interesting to see if grating the soap and remoulding it makes any difference ? Granted it probably isn’t a great soap but I am interested to see just how bad it is and if anything can make a difference
I have hard water. Alas, I can't remember what brush I used. It was one of the first soaps I bought when I started out. With any luck, they have reformulated it since then.

I have hard water. Alas, I can't remember what brush I used. It was one of the first soaps I bought when I started out. With any luck, they have reformulated it since then.
Interesting the water doesn’t get any softer than it is here so if it’s going work anywhere it would be here..will give it a whirl and see how it goes and try some different variants, if it’s a fail then no great worry I love the dish so that’s something ! Going to try the trumpers too soon not expecting much more than defeat and certainly won’t be trying with a straight but it will be an experience if nothing else..the only soap I really had trouble with when I first started was the new version of Williams but I may even be tempted to give that another go just so I can say it wasn’t my lathering skills lol

Last edited:
Officers for trading standards need to pay Trumpers a visit in relation to their soap. It is an abomination and put me off purchasing their products. Having said that, if they ever scent their creams with some of their other fragrances (Astor or Wellington for instance) I'd be tempted to buy them.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Waiting on this NOS Mint..Dubi Duck Solingen Wonderedge 5/8th Arriving from the Good Auld USA..Thanks to My Friend @Karl G ..Looking Forward to Getting this Razor on the Hones..I have Two Goldedge Models..This One has Some Fancy Spine Engraving Work..Boxed an All..A Treasure to Behold & Aint Got it the Hand Yet..
:D

:happy093:

Billy..
:chores016:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom