What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just collared 100 original 7'oclock blades,still in the cardboard outer,for £10,and by going by the font,Id say,40's,50's?,doesn't matter really,as I managed to grab a really nice 7 O;clock razor & case a few weeks back,but minus the blades...So collection complete there!.
Also managed to grab,for the right price,a Canadian Gillette utility knife!,been after one of these for years!,but they are either rusted/worn beyond belief,or go for silly money,but this one,for £10,will do me down to the ground!. Heres the pics....
Blades...
9MclFaz.jpg

fCRuZn4.jpg

zK0qC3P.jpg

The Gillette utility knife...

h1CzrF5.jpg

9wlSXH4.jpg

IKLgAh6.jpg

mMkzeB3.jpg

Looks like an easy refurb to me (makes a change) !,it shall hold pride of place on my key ring when done!.

Picked up a rather ornate razor (for cartridge razors at least) that I think will go rather nicely with some recently acquired shaving mugs.
Made in England but no idea of age or material. If I were to guess I'd say 1980's and silver painted plastic - which the price kinda reflected. We'll see.

w70odx.jpg

Picked up a rather ornate razor (for cartridge razors at least) that I think will go rather nicely with some recently acquired shaving mugs.
Made in England but no idea of age or material. If I were to guess I'd say 1980's and silver painted plastic - which the price kinda reflected. We'll see.

w70odx.jpg

I have that very pattern on my cutlery set at work which is stainless steel.

Picked up a couple of razors:

1) A "Concord" Mach3 handle made in Italy.
sy066v.jpg

2) I was "tasked" with finding a good looking, working Stahly for under $30 and this one was had for $25 and is described as 'near mint and fully functioning"
fnh1di.jpg

Not desperately exciting but I'm waiting on an order from Nanny's for a Vulfix 404 Bodger to replace the one that disappeared from my car on the way back from France earlier this year and some Ice and a Slice hard soap as my signature edition Ice and a Slice is finished. I loved it but it was too soft and used up too quick, so I'm giving the hard soap a go. - No, I'm trying the Original recipe, they're out of hard soap, hadn't realised what I'd ordered until I just checked it ;-)

A Neo Gam from efsk

Always on the look out for something a little bit different...however this will also be my 3rd slant, and also my 3rd plastic razor and all from pre WW2 era Germany? Go figure.

Looked at these a few times - Never really been a fan of plastic/bakelite handles but these are really interesting looking slants and something I kind of feel should really be in the collection. Any positive reviews posted by you will be considered an act of enabling ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom