What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cerakoted Gillette Short Comb. I had one coated by Delta Echo in the past, but my little grey cells aren't working well, and I don't really remember it. So I am getting this Short Comb to compare to my Long Comb, just out of curiosity.
Tuv97Uu.jpg

Got a blackland Vector on its way, still waiting for the Wolf Whiskers, plus some proline blades from Japan, some knots from Oumo, knots and handles from DS Cosmetics, another vintage restored from Reyes restores. Feel like I'm just watching the tracking daily...
I'm in the same boat. Currently waiting on:

ATT S1 baseplate from US
Prolines from Japan
BIC Chrome Platinum (100) from Turkey
Two Yaqi brushes from China and Singapore
Aplha Outlaw razor handle from Hong Kong

I need to stop torturing myself with the nonexistent tracking updates and check again in July.

Looking forward to trying the King C Gillette; I wonder if Gillette are serious about getting more involved in DE shaving - will we see a range of new DE razors or old razors brought back into production?

I'm sure I saw a sponsored post on instagram from a company about to reproduce the gillette slim. I never saved the details and can't find any trace of it now.

View attachment 55120

Looking forward to trying the King C Gillette; I wonder if Gillette are serious about getting more involved in DE shaving - will we see a range of new DE razors or old razors brought back into production?
This razor just came up on my FB feed, there is a 20% discount code on the site, a new DE razor for £16 delivered has to be worth a punt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom