Which soap/cream will you buy again?

I'll be buying these again:-

MWF - Great lather, face feels great afterwards, mild scent - currently my favourite.
VITOS Extra Super Coconut - Great lather, face feels great afterwards, nice almond scent.
Proraso Menthol Soap - Great lather, Menthol kick is refreshing, scent ok.
Palmolive Shave Stick - Great lather, face feels great afterwards, mild scent, 49p bargain!

I probably wont buy more of these:-

TOBS Sandalwood Soap - wasnt keen on the scent, sold it.
TOBS Jermyn Street Soap - undecided on this one, great lather, love the scent (i wear the cologne most days), but prefer the way the four soaps above leave my face feeling.
Trumper's Coconut Soap - not bad, but for the money i could buy three of my four favourites.
TOBS Jermyn Street Cream - Great lather and scent, something in it irritates my face slightly. I'll see if TOBS Coconut has the same effect soon.

I have but havent tried yet:-

Cella
Proraso Green Tea and Oat Soap
TOBS Coconut Cream

Which products will you buy more of when you run out?

RE: Which soap will you buy again?

Hard soaps wise I've bought one replacement of my first T+H luxury soap and I've just finished that... so I might buy a third but I'm not sure yet, I seem to be going through another cream phase.

I will definitely buy a tub of T+H cream again very soon, I've had 4 already. Probably lavender as I've not had one for over a year and I really liked that scent.

Re: Which soap will you buy again?

Cella
Vitos
Palmolive cream
Mwf
Tobs sandalwood
Tobs shaving shop
Scent from heaven (dozens to choose from)
Professor Blighty (")
Boots Freshwood (haven't used the soap for ages - need to remedy that!)

Some others I wouldn't fork out for myself but would happily accept as presents (and have done):
L'Occitane Cade cream
Trumpers coconut, violet
D R Harris Arlington

Still to try tobs coconut and d r harris windsor

I will certainly buy Floris JF again, it is the only soap I reguarly use.

I will replace me TOBS Jermyn Street, and Eton College creams when they run out, also my GFT Spanish Leather.

If I just had them 4 in the cupboard I'd be happy, I may discover more that I like yet though.

Proraso green
La Toja stick
Palmolive stick
Cella

Will all be replaced. Of the remainder of my rotation: the jury's still out on MWF and I probably won't replace Speick cream or Proraso white soap (although I do enjoy both). Won't bother with Arko again - nor am I particularly fussed about the TOBS I've tried.

I'll definitely get me some more Monsavon and another Harris & Trumper's soap. My favourite though is the Creed soap, Original Vetiver shaving soap. I will get one of those again but only when my current one runs out. Had it over two years and it's still going on!!!

I will replace:
L'occitane Cade cream
Castle Forbes Limes cream
TOBS Jermyn St cream
T&H West Indian Limes cream
T&H No10 cream
Trumpers Coconut cream
Nanny's Coriander & Bergamot soap
Cella soap

Would give a miss to:
TOBS Sandalwood (OK but not great)
Proraso green (lathering mediocre)
Loch Tay Goats milk with Opiate (great smell but poor lather)

Mama Bear
Prof Blighty
& possibly the new Lea shaving stick with glycerin & lanolin. Was recently given one & it's a really gr8 performer. Thanks to our own Tieste & Spanish shavers who prevailed upon the manufacturers to revisit this formula; nice to see the firm willing to respond to consumer requests also.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

I only use Creams:

Castle Forbes: Lime,Lavender & Cedarwood.
Coate's: LE Tea Tree.
Simpson's.
Truefitt & Hill: 1805.
D R Harris: Arlington.
La Toya: Classica.
Body Shop: Macca Root.

Will replace:
Dr Harris - Windsor
Proraso - White

Undecided on some of my others!

Will not be replacing:
Proraso green - Not menthol enough and scent is poor.
TOBS Sandlewood - scent is a little artificial and can leave my skin red.

Back
Top Bottom