Which soap/cream will you buy again?

Palmolive and Veleiro for creams, with Trumpers Coconut oil a probable, and MWF for soap, with Palmolive stick probable. My old favourite soap, Provence Santé Verlaine, is no longer made - the replacement contains citrus oils, and, given that lime oil makes my face feel as though it's on fire, I won't get any of the new soap.

Did I mention...

8187861391_35d2503a8c_o.jpg

:icon_question:

A summary of everything I've tried thus far:

Definite - Proraso green, Speick cream
Probable - MWF, La Toja stick, Cella
Doubt it - Palmolive stick, RazoRock

No - Arko, TOBS, GFT, Proraso white, Palmolive cream, Crabtree & Evelyn

I haven't come up against anything that I can't make work effectively. I just haven't the time for products I don't love the performance/smell of.

joe mcclaine said:
youareman.co.uk said:
I'd buy Otoko shaving soap. It's from Australia and it's 100% organic and very soft on the skin.

You don't say.

I'm sure if it were any good, we'd have heard of it already.

:icon_rolleyes:

Great first post by the way.

1/10

Despite the unabashed advertising nature of this post I have to stand up for Otoko. It is a fantastic shave soap (or rather a translucent gel). Produces a lovely lather and provides great slip and cushioning and feels excellent on the skin. It is expensive, and I am fortunate to have a brother in law who lives in Oz and brings me back a pot when he comes home. I would you all to try it if you get a chance. It's a damn good product.

And, before you ask, I have no affiliation to either that retail outlet or Otoko.

Jon

Back
Top Bottom