Wolfman for sale

Yeah that one went fast and I can see why.
I can never see me being able to get one! James will not respond to any method of messaging , he makes great razors but his customer service does not exist and it's not because he is a one man enterprise, Mervyn Cadman can manage to run a one man workshop and can still find the time to reply to his customers questions, that's good business !

Ah I see, yes some people are just greedy and yes I aggree with you the other seller has to be admired for asking a fair price and not being a blood sucking #%€$ :)

Hear, hear. A month or so ago, I missed out on a retail priced BBS-1, but I was genuinely happy for both buyer and seller and sent them both my congratulations. That was a gentlemanly deal and true to the spirit of our community.

Ah I see, yes some people are just greedy and yes I aggree with you the other seller has to be admired for asking a fair price and not being a blood sucking #%€$ :)

Which brings up an interesting question:
If you have a razor (let's for the sake of simplicity say that it's a Wolfman) - that you could sell to a complete stranger online for either;
a) $1200, or
b) $200

To keep it simple there is no 'option c' like donate it to charity, etc.

What would you honestly do? :)

If you have a razor (let's for the sake of simplicity say that it's a Wolfman) - that you could sell to a complete stranger online for either;
a) $1200, or
b) $200

Good question, but I would prefer to sell it to someone I can be a little assured that would not flip it for profit.

I'd sell it for how much I got it for, I didn't get into this hobby to make money.

a) $1200, or
b) $200

Well first of all if I had a wolfman I would not sell it full stop but let's just say it was my 60mm Iswaki kamisori, now that has gone up in price since I bought mine and they are not impossible but hard to secure, if I was to sell it I would be more than happy to be able to recoup my origanal outlay and would not take advantage of them having gone up in price and try and sell it for more than I paid for it. That is me being honest, but that's just me, and I suppose that's what gets me slightly annoyed when people get greedy.

If you are in business to make money then that's another matter altogether but that was not the question you asked nor am I selling razors for profit .

Me too, if someone thinks it's worth that and can afford it why not?
Well, it's not been sold yet so I guess the people who may be interested in buying a wolfman razor don't think it's worth it, and he has the cheek to ask the pocket change for postage....as if he wouldn't be making enough money if he sells it.
I've seen things on the bay for stupid money because every now and again you get a stupid buyer who thinks well if he's asking that much it must be worth that much! Chancers.

Well first of all if I had a wolfman I would not sell it full stop but let's just say it was my 60mm Iswaki kamisori, now that has gone up in price since I bought mine and they are not impossible but hard to secure, if I was to sell it I would be more than happy to be able to recoup my origanal outlay and would not take advantage of them having gone up in price and try and sell it for more than I paid for it. That is me being honest, but that's just me, and I suppose that's what gets me slightly annoyed when people get greedy.

If you are in business to make money then that's another matter altogether but that was not the question you asked nor am I selling razors for profit .

Ok you guys makes me feel like a complete money-sucking douche now for immediately going for the $1200 option lol

If I had something, anything, that I was happy to part with and I could sell at the same cost I paid I'd be happy.

But lets face it if another dude was willing to add another 1k to the price then no contest. I'll never advertise something for sale at a stupid price but I'm equally not stupid enough to turn down pound notes being thurst into my fist. I don't earn enough turn a 1k profit down

Back
Top Bottom