Acquisitions - September 2024

View attachment 124707

New month and a Sunday mail call.

My Blackland Dart original finally arrived and no prizes for what razor I will be using today.
world louis GIF

You just feed into my excitement to see if it's that bad.
Better be a blood bath with a bbs finish.
Classic Film Dracula GIF by Warner Archive
All jokes aside mate - it’s the most aggressive / blade forward razor I’ve ever used.

But with that said - you know where the blade is at all times - so treated with respect it will deliver the goods.

Just don’t go into it thinking it’s a Rockwell on plate 3 .

Nervous The Office GIF

Oh dear! Phoenix AA Phantom Blu arrived last week. Never got to use. Loaded a blade but when I went back to the bathroom it had cracked completely. When I unscrewed the handle it fell apart / crumbled.

I was honestly gentle with it - I have watched the YouTube videos on how to load a blade and not to over tighten etc so I am wondering if this had a manufacturing fault. Gutted. Will shave later to cheer myself up!!!

IMG_0534.jpeg

Oh dear! Phoenix AA Phantom Blu arrived last week. Never got to use. Loaded a blade but when I went back to the bathroom it had cracked completely. When I unscrewed the handle it fell apart / crumbled.

I was honestly gentle with it - I have watched the YouTube videos on how to load a blade and not to over tighten etc so I am wondering if this had a manufacturing fault. Gutted. Will shave later to cheer myself up!!!

View attachment 124757
Gutting

Back
Top Bottom