Acquisitions - September 2024

image.jpgimage.jpg

Sososo here we have a sort of shaving bowl?! From SV, all wooden however it has a sort of foamy insert at the bottom (not sure if it need to be removed, I tried to peel it off gently and it seems glued).
I think it is an old model which I got from ebay, it came with a little description but no sort of instructions.
My question is: is this made to only hold the soaps in it in a super fancy box or I can actually use it with water and load brush directly?? Really curious to know if anyone else has it/knows how is best to operate

sarcastic gerry dee GIF by CBC

Last edited:
All jokes aside mate - it’s the most aggressive / blade forward razor I’ve ever used.

But with that said - you know where the blade is at all times - so treated with respect it will deliver the goods.

Just don’t go into it thinking it’s a Rockwell on plate 3 .

Nervous The Office GIF
Yeah you know exactly where the blade is, buried deep into your skin! Soon got rid of mine, it's like the Rocca and the Timeless Bronze SB..Lethal.

Yeah you know exactly where the blade is, buried deep into your skin! Soon got rid of mine, it's like the Rocca and the Timeless Bronze SB..Lethal.
Strangely enough I instantly felt at home with it and possibly one of the best razors I have shaved with straight out of the gate.
It's early days and things might change, I doubt it but you never know.
As always YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom