Chrome Oxide

Hyperborean.

You asked a question in this thread, and you were provided with answers. I have a feeling that your responses to those answers is what has eventually annoyed people. Basically, you asked for people's opinions, and then told them that they were wrong. This is not really acceptable.

Your style of response is quite provocative, almost antagonising. I did wonder if you were stuggling with expressing yourself via the medium of text, which can be tricky. I'm not being sarcastic here, it IS difficult to sometime express/judge the tone of a text-only response. You can't see facial expressions and you can't hear the tone of the poster's voice.

Since I have learned that you appear to have a history of getting on people's nerves in forums, my first instinct to 'cut you some slack' has now gone quickly and wholly out of the window.

I'm sure that if you'd like to press your 'Reset' button and start again, we would all be very open to that, but I have a feeling that you are getting more satisfaction from pressing all our buttons.

I have never put anybody on an Ignore or Foe list, but you're close to being the first.

Tone your posts down, accept the advise politely, and all will be well, I'm sure.

Ian

Ok I am going to summarise for all the people that cant be assed reading it all he uses crox every day does not suffer from any edge rounding and only has to go back to hones twice a year at the most. all this knowledge when he has been only using a straight for 6 months, hmmmm. could the reason you are using crox every day not be down to the fact you did a crap job honing the blade in the first place and dont have a established edge that is being made up for with the excessize use of crox, I bet you do at least twenty laps every on the crox everytime where everyone else can get by with 6 once every 2 weeks at the most.
If every one says its a plum must be a plum.

OK I think that's enough about Chrome Oxide for now. I won't lock this thread but it looks like everyone's had their say and I can't see a need for anyone to add anything more. I'm going to leave it up to Boab to take things further if he wishes.

Back
Top Bottom