Executive Shaving Summer Sale

That's what I said above when he said he was going to restock the Martin de Candre soaps again.

Fair play to whoever got a Konsul or an Ambassador for a steal. I guess it at least saved me from hammering the credit card today! (though feeling a bit gutted to miss out….)

Fair play to whoever got a Konsul or an Ambassador for a steal. I guess it at least saved me from hammering the credit card today! (though feeling a bit gutted to miss out….)
I only got the Ambassador for a laugh, no previous interest in trying one but couldn't resist for the price... Happy to pass it on for the same price after I get bored (1-2 weeks average )

Great shame. When I returned to TSR a few months ago I got my new stuff from there… Timor razor, ES brush. Not long after I noticed things were getting marked “sold out” and the stock was running down a bit.

Current fave sites are The Shaving Time (get your Hensons and Razorock stuff from there - you may have to wait a bit but they take the pain of import duties), The Shaving Station and… of course… good ol’ Connaughts. Apologies to all the places I haven’t mentioned.