Executive Shaving Summer Sale

The following was posted on their Facebook page a few minutes ago......:unsure:

Lee Hall
I did have a look but not much at all on there? Are you shutting down? Hope not

8iuTX4LlGZO.png
Author
Executive Shaving
Lee Hall Not shutting down! Just clearing some stock to focus on our own brand range and some select third party brands.

The following was posted on their Facebook page a few minutes ago......:unsure:

Lee Hall
I did have a look but not much at all on there? Are you shutting down? Hope not

8iuTX4LlGZO.png
Author
Executive Shaving
Lee Hall Not shutting down! Just clearing some stock to focus on our own brand range and some select third party brands.
That's what I said above when he said he was going to restock the Martin de Candre soaps again.

Fair play to whoever got a Konsul or an Ambassador for a steal. I guess it at least saved me from hammering the credit card today! (though feeling a bit gutted to miss out….)

Fair play to whoever got a Konsul or an Ambassador for a steal. I guess it at least saved me from hammering the credit card today! (though feeling a bit gutted to miss out….)
I only got the Ambassador for a laugh, no previous interest in trying one but couldn't resist for the price... Happy to pass it on for the same price after I get bored (1-2 weeks average :ROFLMAO:)

Great shame. When I returned to TSR a few months ago I got my new stuff from there… Timor razor, ES brush. Not long after I noticed things were getting marked “sold out” and the stock was running down a bit.

Current fave sites are The Shaving Time (get your Hensons and Razorock stuff from there - you may have to wait a bit but they take the pain of import duties), The Shaving Station and… of course… good ol’ Connaughts. Apologies to all the places I haven’t mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom