I can no longer restrain myself..

John said:
jb74 said:
I'm keeping tight lipped... all the haters will be donezies.

Why would you keep tight lipped for?............Do you have one?
skin heads will probably kill all onesies wearers on sight :s

Q1 - Because all the haters will be donezies
Q2 - Maybe, maybe not

jb74 said:
John said:
jb74 said:

Q1 - Because all the haters will be donezies
Q2 - Maybe, maybe not

LOL Good reason to be tight lipped indeed, if you do have one, stand in front of a mirror, and take a good long look at your self.......then chuck it in the bin, and slap your self in the face as a punishment for making the mistake in the first place
If you don't have one, then mock those who do have one,more so if you see one in the wild :dodgy:

John said:
jb74 said:

Haha, I can see it now. A skin'ead boldly marching down the street with a real swagger in his Union Jack onesie and 14-eyelet cherry red DMs. :icon_lol::icon_eek:

Gairdner said:
Truly the most vile garment ever re-invented! Impractical pyjamas that could well see you caught short and really, they're just ruddy bed overalls or modern long johns gone mad. My 5 year old girl occasionally sleeps in one but there the line has been indelibly drawn! My good lady came home with one, tried it on and wouldn't even show me. Red of face, she thrust it back into its wrappings and took it straight back. Terrible, awful things that should be banned by act of parliament for anyone over the age of 8. If I'd been given one for Christmas, there is no way I would have managed to hide my feelings but, thank Christ, it never happened. I'd have beaten the bugger half to death with a limp Christmas cracker! I vote that come next Bonfire night, we go onesie pillaging and burn the whole bloody lot, wearers (children exempted, of course) and all! :icon_mad: :mad:

Epic rant! Well done!

pugh-the-special-one said:
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/UXkh9TYrZCw[/video]

<shaking my head and wondering why>

There is not enough "eye bleach" in the world to unsee what has been seen or enough "ear bleach" to remove the sound.
That is just horrible and ... no more.

Gairdner said:
John said:
jb74 said:

Haha, I can see it now. A skin'ead boldly marching down the street with a real swagger in his Union Jack onesie and 14-eyelet cherry red DMs. :icon_lol::icon_eek:

LOL It would have to be a fluffy one, with lacy cuffs :icon_razz:

I'm an ex-skinhead, and not the friendly, Communards-loving sort.

I also have a onesie. A 'Hello Kitty' one.

I wear it when I'm watching Glee.

joe mcclaine said:

Right then Vinny, when the 'andlebar is fully in, we want a picture of you in your Hello Kitty onesie. You can leave out the screenshot of Glee but should you wish, the addition of lacy cuffs would be most interesting.

Last time I had a skinhead was back in November '02 when I had my head shaved for Children in Need. I turned up at work (a bank!) in jeans turned up near the top of my black 8-eyelet DMs, a checkered, red, white & blue shirt, bright red braces and my Grandad's old ex-army green parka with a Union flag sewn on the side. The wide berth and looks I got when walking from my parked, silver Vespa to work, clutching my open face helmet were quite something. The chippy at lunchtime was also quite the adventure!

joe mcclaine said:

Right then Vinny, when the 'andlebar is fully in, we want a picture of you in your Hello Kitty onesie. You can leave out the screenshot of Glee but should you wish, the addition of lacy cuffs would be most interesting.

Last time I had a skinhead was back in November '02 when I had my head shaved for Children in Need. I turned up at work (a bank!) in jeans turned up near the top of my black 8-eyelet DMs, a checkered, red, white & blue shirt, bright red braces and my Grandad's old ex-army green parka with a Union flag sewn on the side. The wide berth and looks I got when walking from my parked, silver Vespa to work, clutching my open face helmet were quite something. The chippy at lunchtime was also quite the adventure!

joe mcclaine said:

Yayyyyy! It's arrived! My onesie is here! They are/it is everything that is wrong with our country all rolled into one - and I love it! Ridiculousness doesn't enter the argument - and thrust me, mine looks ridiculous - a size too small and a pot belly several sizes too large - it's about laziness, not caring, giving the finger to anyone who objects, lack of pride, low expectations, de dah - and comfortable, snuggly, warm, easy access. I love it!

Because of the above, there needs to be a Law prohibiting the wearing of onsies in public places, before 9pm and in gatherings of more than a few. I shall never be seen in mine except by me in a mirror, by accident!

Now I'm away to order another one - larger, brighter, even more ridiculous. Graeme, you just gotta try one!

Back
Top Bottom