June Acquisitions

Hi Mike
Check your plates , I received two two dot and one one dot plate , no three dot , I didn't find that out until several weeks after delivery when I decided to try the three dot .
Nice razor though , probably going to hang onto this one , and yes I like quirky too .
Hi Derrick,
I had read your comments re missing plate, so checked the parcel when it arrived. I used on plate 2 yesterday, and the performance was excellent - stubble return is low. Will now try it for a few days.
Regards - Mike

Shavemac on the right [emoji3]
31a04c903ebbff566765585e4dd310fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We've given up on our great British holiday and come home a day early. I won't moan about the rain given the torment some of the other areas of the country are going through.

I arrived home to my Connought order. That blue hawk is a fine looking razor!!

I've also had some Perma-Sharps arrive. I remember having one in a trial pack when I first started DE shaving. I was in two minds about the blade so never pursued buying any more. I see a lot of love for them from people who share the same opinion of blades as me so thought I'd add some to the collection to try again now I'm *slightly* more competent at DE shaving.
23d4519f4986e36a86c2a10ee7ccce6f.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Which do you prefer handle wise?
Just shaved with the SS handle:

Another really nice shave but I'm still not sure if I have a preference. The weight did feel good in the hand but I prefer the looks of the red aluminium handle.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom