June Acquisitions

Received my delivery from @Executive Shaving today. I'm looking for the Oneblade to help with easier concurrent weekday shaving. The ES team kindly included a free jar of Citrus Kiss cream and a sample of Fuar Ach Snog - both of which smell great.
c87b4fb25a05704caccbea3cb30e9f95.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not the most exciting of purchases, but I managed to find the very, very elusive Benjamins Bay Rum with Pimento today. I found it lurking in Brixton Village market. I'm a huge fan of the Ben's Bay Rum splashes, the menthol one being one of my favourites and I'd been intrigued by the Pimento one. It pretty much smells exactly like the normal one. Ah well, at least I have another bottle of Bay Rum goodness....

The other bottle is for a friend of mine who I have assembled a DE shaving kit for. Thanks to @Palmolive fox for pointing me towards the direction of the Mentholated version which without a moment's hesitation is my favourite splash and might be my most used shaving product.WP_20190626_001.jpg

Not the most exciting of purchases, but I managed to find the very, very elusive Benjamins Bay Rum with Pimento today. I found it lurking in Brixton Village market. I'm a huge fan of the Ben's Bay Rum splashes, the menthol one being one of my favourites and I'd been intrigued by the Pimento one. It pretty much smells exactly like the normal one. Ah well, at least I have another bottle of Bay Rum goodness....

The other bottle is for a friend of mine who I have assembled a DE shaving kit for. Thanks to @Palmolive fox for pointing me towards the direction of the Mentholated version which without a moment's hesitation is my favourite splash and might be my most used shaving product.View attachment 45132
Thanks for the tag,I've still yet to try Benjamins Bay Rum original & pimento..To be honest i bought the mentholated version as a blind buy, for it's price bracket i had nothing to lose, if it wasn't to my taste, but it turned out to be an superb splash.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tag,I've still yet to try Benjamins Bay Rum original & pimento..To be honest i bought the memtholated version as a blind buy, for it's price bracket i had nothing to lose, if it wasn't to my taste, but it turned out to be an superb splash.

Thanks for the reply PFox.

The original one again isn't a million miles from the menthol one, but the menthol one has a nice mild menthol tingle for face feel. FWIW, I think it's only really worth owning the menthol one.

Thanks for the reply PFox.

The original one again isn't a million miles from the menthol one, but the menthol one has a nice mild menthol tingle for face feel. FWIW, I think it's only really worth owning the menthol one.
It's the addition of the nice menthol tingle that makes this a winner for me also..I've got another two unopened bottles of the mentholated one to get through which will last me for a while,hopefully.
Regards. B (y)

Back
Top Bottom