Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Gillette Super

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Merkur Futur

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Merkur Vision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What is it with poll's on this forum, i have never found one that allowed me to put a vote.........tried in all browsers incase that's a problem...nothing.seems a bit silly allowing it as an option if they never work..... :twisted:

sunburyboy93 said:
What is it with poll's on this forum, i have never found one that allowed me to put a vote.........tried in all browsers incase that's a problem...nothing.seems a bit silly allowing it as an option if they never work..... :twisted:

Try the 'maxthon' board style in user preferences. See if that allows you to vote.

sunburyboy93 said:

Hehehehehehehehehehee.......................... We can all vote, but you can't, eh Steve ! I may not be succesfull @ car boot sales & certainly can't make good shaving soap; BUT just ask me who gets to cast a vote whenever I want !!!

JohnnyO. \ :lol: /

JohnnyO said:
sunburyboy93 said:

Hehehehehehehehehehee.......................... We can all vote, but you can't, eh Steve ! I may not be succesfull @ car boot sales & certainly can't make good shaving soap; BUT just ask me who gets to cast a vote whenever I want !!!

JohnnyO. \ :lol: /

Git ! :D :lol:

Smell The Glove said:
sunburyboy93 said:

Try the 'maxthon' board style in user preferences. See if that allows you to vote.

Cheers mate, now working as it should ;)

sunburyboy93 said:
Love the Futur :oops: :oops: :oops: sorry just do :D :D :D
+1

The Futur is my favourite razor and would not part with it. I notice from the poll that so far the Vision has not received any votes :( The Vision is a great razor but for daily use the Futur beats it hands down. My Vision gets rolled out when I feel like a treat and have the time to use it. It's not a razor to rush with if you value your face

Flange :evil:
The EGR valve has gone again on the bloody Vauxhall.
Thats my adjustable binned then till after Christmas.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170573829902&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT#ht_500wt_949" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... _500wt_949</a><!-- m -->
Anyone else bidding on these?

Have only owned one DE apart from a Wilki cheapo and that's a HD. doesn't blade combo come into this a well. If the only blade to fit the HD was a Derby I think I'd have bought a Remington [at least you'd get your money back!]

simmo3801 said:
I wondered what had hapened with your Mergress Adam, I thought it would have arrived by now. Roll on birthday um day? :lol:

Hello mate,

The razor arrived on Thursday :)

I had a quick look at it and it looks lovely and I then gave it to my wife to put away until the 20th.

Adam

Back
Top Bottom