• Gillette Super

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Merkur Futur

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Merkur Vision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hiya,

I haven't voted yet, but thought I'd comment on the results so far regarding the Gillette group. Having never tried those Merkur models I can't say how they'd fit me.

So as of now, we have 20 combined votes for the three adjustable types. It goes 2 votes, 2 votes, and 16 votes. That is one hell of a difference in one razor......might even be 50% for all I know. Sixteen votes for the fatboy, and two each for the slim and super. I woulda expected it to be closer between the slim and fatboy, based on previous threads like this. They usually run almost even as a favorite.

So it's kind of a surpri......................wait a second. I looked at the poll again and it's 16 for the slim and two for the fatboy. You guys are kidding, right?

Man, I can't ever remember seeing so many wrong answers in a thread. Normally I don't comment when people are wrong and don't agree with me, but this is just too much to ignore. What is this fixation with the slim all about? It's crazy I tell you......CRAZY! The fatboy is obviously the better razor.

You are a very odd group,

Martin

dodgy said:
Man, I can't ever remember seeing so many wrong answers in a thread. Normally I don't comment when people are wrong and don't agree with me, but this is just too much to ignore. What is this fixation with the slim all about? It's crazy I tell you......CRAZY! The fatboy is obviously the better razor.

More likely that we just don't buy into the hype of the Fatboy - over-hyped, over-priced, so the Slim slips in under the radar both hype-wise and price-wise.

Back
Top Bottom