SOTD: Saturday 10 February - Friday 16 February 2024.

The brush handle and razor both look the bees. I'm tempted to jump in on the passaround but, based on the other RR prices, I just know this would be expensive and I'm not sure I can justify yet another razor when I have so many that ... well, I can shave with. Pondering ...

The passaround will let you make an informed decision, cheaply (y)

I think the brass Jupiter will be a fair bit cheaper than the other razors.

Monday 12 February
The Wilko Sticky is an excellent TTO razor and it continued on the fine history of the brand from the early Pall Mall stropping razor days. Today however, my attention must have drifted during the shave as I must have turned the twist handle a tad which allowed the blade doors to lift slightly. This is not normally an advisable way to shave as blade gap can quickly go off the scale. Fair play to the Sticky as feedback was instant and I corrected it before any damage was done. Phew!
The Londinium is a favourite of mine, creamy and great scent of lime. The Old Spice is indeed old stock off the Bay, but still has that evocative smell with memories of my youth when it was my “go to“ aftershave before a night out. Actually I might have borrowed it from my Dad and suspect that I shaved infrequently in those days :unsure: , but what a great feeling to splash it on!

Enjoy the day fellas!

IMG_0491.jpeg

A new week and a first entry from the house of Satan and being as I am still over in the Netherlands this one presents itself with the theme, 'Double Dutch'

Saturday

20240210_215053.jpg

Netherlands Netherlands - Tatara Nodachi
Rotterdamdam - Wizamet Super Iridium
Brush brush - AP Shaving 24mm Cashmere
Double the fun - Signature Hibernia
Two Tu - Collegen
'Look mummy, I can dance, I can dance!'
'Stupid boy'

Weapon of choice for my recent travels and I chose wisely. Which is quite a rarity. Perfection with a wiz and a wiz of a shave in a wiz.

And some wonderful Japanese girls who also appear to be in a bit of a rush themselves...

Sunday

20240211_211333.jpg

I'll raise you double - Tatara Nodachi
Double edged blade - Wizamet Super Iridium
Double knot - AP Shaving 24mm Cashmere
Soapy soapy - Abbate Y Mantia Matteo
Double skinned - Botanics moisturiser

'My twin and I celebrate a smashing shave'

Same razor, different soap and same quantity of wasn'tthisonefantasticfuckingshavabilty sensation.

And to double that wonderful aren'tjapanesegirlybandsjustgreatability feeling....

A new week and a first entry from the house of Satan and being as I am still over in the Netherlands this one presents itself with the theme, 'Double Dutch'

Saturday

View attachment 116897

Netherlands Netherlands - Tatara Nodachi
Rotterdamdam - Wizamet Super Iridium
Brush brush - AP Shaving 24mm Cashmere
Double the fun - Signature Hibernia
Two Tu - Collegen
'Look mummy, I can dance, I can dance!'
'Stupid boy'

Weapon of choice for my recent travels and I chose wisely. Which is quite a rarity. Perfection with a wiz and a wiz of a shave in a wiz.

And some wonderful Japanese girls who also appear to be in a bit of a rush themselves...

Sunday

View attachment 116937

I'll raise you double - Tatara Nodachi
Double edged blade - Wizamet Super Iridium
Double knot - AP Shaving 24mm Cashmere
Soapy soapy - Abbate Y Mantia Matteo
Double skinned - Botanics moisturiser

'My twin and I celebrate a smashing shave'

Same razor, different soap and same quantity of wasn'tthisonefantasticfuckingshavabilty sensation.

And to double that wonderful aren'tjapanesegirlybandsjustgreatability feeling....

Watch out for those Dutch Ovens Chris, make your eyes water! :ROFLMAO:

Fat Monday

Edwin Jagger DE89 + Feather #4
Semogue Owners Club
MWF(2024)
Noble Otter Ace After Shave
Proraso Blue Balm

IMG_9738.jpeg

In honour of my friend @Rip my flesh conquering the fat I thought I better give my half of the soap a try and I’m pleased to report it’s excellent.I can’t tell much of a difference from my tallow one and this new one produced a superb lather.

Long live the fat.

12/02/24
Pre - Droyt's Vegetas Glycerine Soap
Brush - Simpson Chubby 2 Synth
Soap - Signature Soap Britannia
Razor - Blackland Brassbird
Blade - Personna Lab Blue
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Proraso Green
A/S - Floïd SE Mentolado Vigaroso
Wk 07 (3).jpg
A crackin' shave with the Brassbird today.
The CH2 synth whipped up a fantastic amount of lovely protection from the signature soap.
Enjoy your day all.

Back
Top Bottom