SOTD: Saturday 10 - Friday 16 August 2024.

PILS
Wilkinson Blade
A&E Soap
C&H Brush

Enjoyed that one! When you get the angle right on this razor it just sings. Had what they call a damn fine shave, however I just can’t get BBS in certain places, perhaps difficulty finding the right handle when going against the grain. Despite this, the razor is just so much fun to use, I’m happy to have it.
IMG_1671.jpeg

SOTD Fri 16 Aug 2024

Still updating, shave
9E26C3DB-4B91-4845-A53E-C72351DB2655.jpeg
DSCosmetic green bowl
Palmolive Classic cream
Yaqi 20mm noir brush
Muhle R89 Twist razor
Personna Med Prep blade
Homemade splash (witch hazel and essential oils)
Forest Fresh ASL
Nivea Sensitive PSB
‘Rennie’ the rubber duck (how did he get there?)

Fab shave tonight, close and smooth. Bit of sting from alum and small weeper on chin, but more to do with technique I reckon. Good overall effort nonetheless which has left me feeling and smelling excellent.

Been tussling for what feels like hours (because it is) with SWMBO’s iPhone’s - she’s got a new one and I was tasked with transferring everything from old one. All sounds easy enough when you read it on the Apple webshite, but not so much in real life, with passcodes, face recognition, should power be connected, only got one cable in living room but have to keep phones near each other, bloody things keep updating unexpectedly etc, etc. Think I’ve managed it but don’t know her Apple ID password so can’t finish therefore can’t tell for sure. Bloody technology!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom