SOTD: Saturday 13 July - Friday 19 July 2024.

20240718_144439~2.jpg

My Shave today consisted of...
Prep Proraso preshave balm.
Brush Pearl handled Badger.
Soap Stirling Glacial Spearmint.
Razor Brass Hone.
Blade Feather (1).
Aftershave Inferno edt.

Another lovely hot day outside and a perfect excuse for the cooling Spearmint.
I am convinced that anything that Stirling does with Menthol has a different base, my other Stirling soaps are a doddle to lather up with any brush but the Spearmint and Black Ice requires a Badger brush that's loaded with stacks of water and it hates Boars.
I lovely 2 pass shave with touch ups, the feather takes ut up a notch and I am good to go.
The Inferno edt that's a dupe of Dior Fahrenheit, it has very dark deep notes in the scent and for a fiver you can't go wrong.
Enjoy the day everyone.

Thur 18th July

Aleppo soap- Shave pre wash
RR 400 - SE Plissoft noir
Stirling Baker Street
Hiram Commander
Schick Proline ( 4 )
Pitralon Classic A/S Lotion

Not sure why but this oversize Razor delivers really smooth and comfortable Shaves with no hassle.Think the huge head cushions the blade as it glides across the face.

IMG_0393.jpeg

Thursday 18th July

AP1GczO5Bqg6T9xmQp-2V7HpyFHuL3L-r8jYXJSE6a5SHuSAamjmVSq2wheXCNiE2aRicnUI5pZQfBZTwm8ysKKyC8Rf3870vHLHoXex_j6XhfWK4vKXQp-CiiUrk_QoZ9x4lrRNJ5JVMSKoNpV-wWP5YplY-A=w800

Cyril R Salter Shaving Soap & Muhle Silvertip Fibre 23mm
Muhle Rocca (Polished) w/Souplex Bakelite Handle & Treet Durasharp (4) < Blue packaging
Drakkar Noir Aftershave

Grand!

Thursday 18th July

Soap • Stirling Gentleman
Brush • Simpson Chubby 2 Sovereign
Razor • Razorock Game Changer. 68-P
Blade • Voskhod (1)
Post • Stirling Gentleman Balm

A good shave in a somewhat confined space (in a lodge in The Lakes) - Sadly, we're heading back home in the morning.
Fresh Voskhod aboard the Game Changer was as smooth as silk.

Back
Top Bottom