SOTD: Saturday 15 June - Friday 21 June 2024.

And as my final entry for this past week of SOTD's I end the week with a shave themed, 'Garden hoes'

20240621_200242.jpg

Spent the day being an idle arsed git sitting in the garden over in Yorkshire. Kind of appropriate to my shave as I always think the Razorock Hawk looks like a garden hoe for gnomes.

20240621_184247.jpg

Abstracción tres

Garden hoe - Razorock Hawk V3
Den Gard hoe - Schick Proline
Garden brush - Yaqi Dandelion
Soapy hoe - Signature Wicstun
Soft hoe - Baylis and Harding balm
Scent of a hoe - CK Obsession

Woke up this morning and celebrated the solstice by facing east to welcome the sunrise. Naked. Unfortunately the house is east facing with an open plan garden looking out to the whole street. I was arrested at 5am.

When questioned as to what I was doing, I explained I was waiting for the sun to to arrive from where the sun doesn't shine and later I would be going out to buy a hoe.

How they laughed when I explained, a gardening implement.

I mean, good God have you seen how much a hoe costs these days? Doubt if I could get a knee trembler down the back entry for £20. I can buy a garden hoe for £10 from B&M. A no brainer.

The Razorock has never been my favourite SE but oddly it has never given any lesser than a great shave. I should love it more.

Always a certain charm using the Signature Wicstun while in Wicstun. A matching town and soap moment. Like socks and underpants.

The Bayliss I tend to over look as I always think of them as shower gel folk (and good ones at that) but in all honesty a real wonderful balm. Should use it more like I should make more use of hoes.

The Obsession has become a bit of a favourite over this way. I did try some Givenchy Gentleman Reserve the other day and felt I'd just been covered in Milky Bars and Galaxy chocolate. That would cost me a fortune which could be better spent on hoes. So CK it was to be. Cheaper, but less offensive and much the same. More mlky bar buttons and smarties.

A brilliant shave

It is after all that day of the week where you get a dose of puffyshoes as against to just a dose.....or a backstage pass

And I love you all

Back
Top Bottom