SOTD: Saturday 15 June - Friday 21 June 2024.

Friday 21st June
GEM Travel Raptor 3D - GEM Stainless #5 - Yaqi Sagrada Familia - Vitos Red Super - Superdrug Sierran Breeze AS - Aloe Vera Gel
1000018809.jpg

Friday 21 June
Summer Solstice, so time to don a large white sheet and bay at the sun rise through an old stone arch. However, as I’m lazy and not that way inclined, it’s just the normal cup of tee and a biscuit followed by a calm and relaxing shave and shower.
The shims gave the Feather just that bit of extra bite. Just the job for an bbs finish in 2 passes plus pick ups. Another rescue brush this time with a decent badger re knot.

Have a great Solstice fellas!

IMG_9289.jpeg

SOTD 21-Jun
1000029735.jpg
Brush: C&H 'Bone Lilly'
Soap: DG Cerberus Fougere
Razor: Razorock Wunderbar
Blade: Wizamet

Today's theme is fougere Friday, decided on cerberus for this outing. Sadly the Mrs can't stand it, it's a bit too sharp at the start and sets the Mrs' nose going. It mellows after a time, and I like it.

For the photo treasure hunt...an onion...yeah don't ask. There's a few random ones that I am really forcing in there. I've still got to figure out humour, and somehow get a prius in there, that one is going to be crap.

Have a good'un all

Cheers

Marc

Fri 21st June

Aleppo soap - Shave pre wash
Alpha Classic G4 26mm
L’Occitane Cade soap
Asylum Injector
Schick Proline ( 3 )
Pitralon Classic A/S Lotion

Rushed the Shave a bit today as getting ready to go out, as a consequence the finish is a bit naff.Hope that it will last through as having early meal out.

IMG_0366.jpeg

Razor - EJ89 3D Diamond
Blade - Rapira Swedish Supersteel
Brush - ES Medium Synthetic
Damage Limitation - Proraso superglue

You’ll notice from the inclusion of the Proraso superglue that the shave didn’t go swimmingly. I’ve just had to sneak in next to Mrs Wiffwaff to watch the tennis and hope she doesn’t notice I look like the Elephant Man.

The Rapira blade is now consigned to the magical cave of happy memories (or the dustbin of history… depending on your point of view)

The ES brush is a bit softer than my Simpson brushes and works a treat with shaving cream (still whips up a mean MWF, though)… so can’t complain about that one.

So, tonight… I’ll either offer up a prayer to St Jude… patron saint of lost causes… or I’ll crack open a bottle of Stella.

What do you think, chaps?

… Stella it is, then…

IMG_0172.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom