SOTD: Saturday 16 December - Friday 22 December 2023.

SOTD 20231218
Prep: Razorock pre barba
Bowl: Steve Woodhead Surinachi
Brush: Wolfman WRB1 Maggard Premium Boar
Soap: Abbate y la Mantia Krokos
Razor: Carbon Shaving CX Anubis
Blade: Kai Stainless
AS: Abbate y la Mantia Krokos

IMG_2277.jpeg

Best Regards
Marco

Last edited:
Monday 18th December

ABLVV86VMsYBf2ca9HOG-BTmtaD4KCv-2bB_z1b6aE4C75OkBVc8b520DWDr4qzvGHtL8zJMPYEKuO5TPLd9mUCbCEDlCzQPtYCC9CZYp89yG6A1KiSujF0MR8UTiMVVL_xgUATIrgv6kz149GHuMwVm8_GYbw=w800

De Vergulde Hand Shaving Stick (Grated) & DSC Professional w/Synbad Synthetic 26mm
Muhle Rocca Birch & Super Gillette Blue (1)
Pashana Original

SOTD: 19th December 2023.

g.jpg

Shaving Recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ Imperial Leather Bergamot & Sea Salt Energising Body Wash.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face & head.
Cien PURE Fragrance Free Sensitive Bar Soap.
Brush: Semogue 830.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl: Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.
Lather: Super-Max Classic Triple Action Shaving Cream.
Razor: King C. Gillette. (Face) - Statum Platinum Chrome. (D1)
Razor:Treet Swift II. (Head) - (D1)

Cold water Face & Head wash with brush squeezing's,/ Cold Water Face & Head Rinse./ Alum Rub./Cold Water Face & Head Rinse./Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel/Cien Men X-Bolt ASL./L'0REAL Barber Club Reinforcing ASB.

Greetings,

(Face & Head shave)

It's been a while since I've last added the Supermax classic shave cream to my shave set ups, and forgot how good this inexpensive shave cream performs, it's slick protective and doesn't dry out on my face and leaves my face feeling hydrated and smooth. I intend to use this cream more often.

A comfortable face & head shave with no errors to report.

Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of L'0REAL Barber Club Reinforcing ASB.

My face is feeling cool smooth, & smelling divine. ;)

Keep safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

SOTD 19-Dec
20231218_112036.jpg
Brush: MOAR Boar
Soap: A&E Tobacco Road
Razor: Blackland Era Lvl 4
Blade: Wizamet

Lovely shave shave this morning, nice smooth razor with a very pleasant scent. Nearing the end of this tub, luckily I've got one in reserve and the splash/EDP should last through the second tub before I have to grab some more. A&E's postage rates really sting but they are able to ship alcohol so can't grumble too much, but I'll need to make it worth my while on the next order.

Hope everyone has a grand day.

Cheers

Marc

SOTD: 19/12/2023

Razor: Above The Tie SE1
Blade: Schick Proline P-30 SE, 3rd use
Brush: Simpson Trafalgar T3
Bowl: Kikier Ceramic Bowl
Preshave: Martin De Candre Huile Végétale - Camomille et Citron Oil
Soap: Martin De Candre Original Puck
Aftershave: Tabac Original Craftsman Aftershave
Additional Care: Osma Alum
Additional Care: Cold Water

Have a nice day!

Tuesday 19 December

Alpha T-400 synthetic
Shield Avenger Artist Club Titanium
GEM se 5x
Bay Rum by Glasgow Soap Company

The pleasure of the daily shave using the GEM se blade in different razors knows no bounds it seems. Even after 5 uses its sharpness is still like new.
I’ve tried other Bay Rum soaps but this is preferred as it doesn’t irritate the skin like some others I’ve tried. Of course my skin could be getting more leathery with age :rolleyes:
The Alpha is a very close homage to the original Aluminium Rubberset brushes. However it is heavier than the original as the handle is solid Aluminium whereas the original is a hollow Aluminium casting. I prefer the original due to its lightness.

Have a good day fellas!

IMG_0420.jpeg

MDC original
Omega Roma
ATT S1 + Astra SS... a very bad start. Strange, I had the impression of a very aggressive and ineffective blade (normally one of my favourite).
I had to switch to Razorock Hawk with Kai Captain mild for a flawless and very nice shave
Floid, a bathtub of...

Can't wait to leave rainy and grey Belgium and to move to Genova over the weekend...

Back
Top Bottom