SOTD: Saturday 21 - Friday 27 September 2024.

25/09/24
Signature SEptember
Pre - Sainsbury's Luxury Soap Fig and Jasmine
Brush - Razorock 400 Plissoft Syn
Soap - Signature Soap Britannia
Razor - Pal Injectomatic
Blade - Vintage PAL Injector
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Floïd Original
A/S - Floïd SE Mentolado Vigaroso
Wk39 (5).jpg
A very smooth shave with the "Schick-Buster" today, supported by the great Signature soap lather.
3 passes for a no issue BBS finish.
Yes, that was a nice shave.
Enjoy your day all.

Shave of the Holidays… for the last two weeks.

Razor- Gillette Pro Glide
Brush - Muhle travel brush
Lather - LEA stick

As always, excellent performance from the brush and soap. Dead easy to get a good shave from the cartridge… don’t even get much irritation any more. What I miss with it, however, is the finer degree of control… like driving an automatic car rather than a manual. Seriously considering using my Timor as a holiday razor next time.

All good, though, back to DE this afternoon.

IMG_0259.jpeg

1000011114.jpg

My Shave today consisted of...
Prep 3P Pre shavecream.
Brush Omega Italian flag Boar.
Soap Martin de Candre Agrumes.
Razors Leaf & Blackland Vector.
Blade Nacet & Feather Pro Super (1).
Post shave St johns Bay Rum cooooorrr.
Aftershave Czech and Speake Amber 7.

I have not shaven for a couple of days because I have somehow managed to catch the Flu.
To clear the tramp like stubble I opted for my Vector,it's felt like an age since I have used it.
homeless GIF

The MdC seems to be my soap of choice at the moment, I'm not sure why but it delivers with any type brush and it's a breeze to lather.
Ice Cream Snow GIF by Instacart

The scent is very subtle though, I really wish it would punch me in the face and it would be a solid 10/10.
My Shave with the Vector was just wow, top notch, amazing.
Number One Football GIF by State Farm

Once again I sit here rubbing my face all over and really don't understand why I keep buying more razors, it just doesn't get any better than this, for me anyway.
You Are The Best Yes GIF by SWR3

Casing point I did my usual and asked the wife how was my shave and she said wow its really smooth today.
Isaiah Mustafa Party GIF by Old Spice

I now look heavenly and smell so good strange sexy women are throwing their knickers at me with their phone numbers written on them.
panties GIF

panties GIF

Arr the struggle is real being so blooming good looking but hey I somehow soldier on.
Struggling Mtv GIF by MTV’s Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club

Anyway here is a little shout out to our friend @Satanfriendly
Child Devil GIF

I know how much he loves to admire my S.O.T.D posts.
Here’s a song just for you sir.

Or will he be ....
Complaining John Oliver GIF

Ha ha
Anyway enjoy the day everyone, toodles.
see ya goodbye GIF

Last edited:
Razor - Timor
Blade - Personna Platinum
Brush - Simpson M6
Lather - TOBS Sandalwood cream

Lovely return to DE shaving after two weeks of holiday shaving with a cartridge. Three passes and a cheeky touch-up reminded me of what I’ve been missing. I thought I did OK with the cartridge, but now I’m sitting here post-shave I’m definitely not getting that “just flayed” feeling.

The TOBS Sandalwood was the first cream/soap I ever bought to use with a brush. There’s still something about the smell of it that makes me think I’m having a proper shave.

IMG_0260.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom