SOTD: Saturday 22 July - Friday 28 July 2023.

Tuesday 25th July

AIL4fc85RT91evQXI4NQt6qZu0vOa7HQ4OU_-84sUOOlX1IXrJX_tJCD44z87oIV0ZcxSKCJcqrtcakbV3JjiNcIsrzW3TD-zV21RT8Q5zduajO_RkfVLWILRCLKlhoYoU862G36CYybOYSZCcUW4SXz7llvxw=w800

Simpson's Shaving Cream & Omega 10108 Pure Bristle
Razorock Hawk A & Feather Professional (2)
Speick Aftershave

Same again ...

IMG_2204.jpeg
SOTD: 25/07/2023

Razor: Above The Tie SE1
Blade: Kai Captain Mild Blue, 5th use
Brush: Highlander “Azzuri” Custom Brush Boti 4th Gen Pink 3 Color Synthetic Knot
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: Murphy & Mcneil Magh Tured Puck
Balm: The Inkey List Vitamin B, C And E Moisturiser Balm
Fragrance: Maison Alhambra Woody Oud EdP

SOTD 26-July
20230725_162754.jpg
Brush: Blackland Signature
Soap: SW Fougère Nemeta
Razor: Blackland Dart
Blade: Wizamet

Cracking shave this morning, today was wildcard Wednesday, the aim being to be the first person to post with that particular software, so in this instance achieved. Regardless though, I love this SW set, seems spicy to me which kicks the fougere up a notch, really nice.

The additional 'challenge' being to give a tour of the den. Well my gear is packed away for two reasons, one to not make it publicly known in the household just how much stuff I've acquired (it's actually embarrassing), the second for space. Unless I had a separate room dedicated then there's not a chance. I won't pop the pics on here, it's almost shameful!

Cracking shave and hope everyone has a grand day.

Cheers

Marc

Edit, tomorrow's challenge is to shave outdoors, this should be entertaining!

Last edited:
EJ DE86, Gillette Nacet
Hand-carved Ash & Cashmere
Trumper’s Spanish Leather SC
Trumper’s Spanish Leather SF
Essence Vault #290 (Tobacco Vanille)

Doesn’t get any better in terms of results, scent and all-round experience. I’d sell my body for Spanish Leather but even the butcher wouldn’t buy it!

Last edited:
Wednesday 26 July
PAL adjustable injector today. Adverts in 1962 claimed “Brains! It’s the only adjustable injector razor. Perfect comfort” with 10 blades only $1.95
Just have to admire the very advanced style for the age with its curve and smooth satin finish stainless handle. Really well made and with a Schick blade made short work of stubble in two easy passes. I set it midway between h and l. To me a more sensible approach to blade exposure than numbers.
Tabac soap in old pewter bowl with reknotted Gillette Standard brush, Tabac after shave splash to finish. Bliss!
Wedding anniversary today so this evening a pre theatre dinner followed by Rock Follies at Chichester Festival Theatre, should be fun!
Enjoy the day fellas!

IMG_0193.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom